Dr.Biol. T.F. Abramova1
PhD T.M. Nikitina1
1Federal Research Center for Physical Culture and Sports (FRS VNIIIFK), Moscow
2St. Petersburg Scientific Research Institute of Physical Culture, St. Petersburg
Currently, the age of initial athletic training is governed by the Federal Standards for athletic training. We studied the effects of motor activity on the levels of physical development and physical fitness of the 6-10 year-old children. The comparative analysis of the morphological and functional indicators (body size, muscle and fat mass, heart rate, blood pressure, vital capacity) and the level of development of physical qualities (speed, coordination, strength, endurance and flexibility) and their correlation in 150 non-sporting children, and 103 junior football players of 6-10 years of age revealed the positive impact of sports on the physical development and physical fitness 6-10 years olds. The peculiarities of heterochrony and synchronization of growth and development processes objectively indicate that it is advisable to start sports activities at the age of 6 years with an emphasis on body conditioning in order to harmoniously develop the functions of the main life support systems (cardiovascular and autonomic nervous systems, respiratory and musculoskeletal system); sports activities at the stage of initial athletic training, provided that the priority of the body conditioning means and methods is preserved and the components of technical training are introduced – at the age of 8; more specialized training at the stage of initial athletic training – at the age of 9 and above.
Keywords: non-sporting children, soccer players, 6-10 year-olds, physical development, physical fitness.
- Abramova T.F., Nikitina T.M., Kochetkova N.I. Labilnye komponenty massy tela – kriterii obshchey fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti i kontrolya tekushchey i dolgovremennoy adaptatsii k trenirovochnym nagruzkam: metodicheskie rekomendatsii [Labile components of body weight - criteria for all-round fitness and control of current and long-term adaptation to training loads: guidelines]. Moscow: Skyprint publ., 2013, 132 p.
- Deryabin V.E. Kurs lektsiy po mnogomernoy biometrii dlya antropologov [Lectures on multivariate biometrics for anthropologists]. Moscow: MSU publ., 2008, 328 p.
- Lyakh V.I., Zdanevich A.A. Kompleksnaya programma fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchashchikhsya 1-11 klassov [Kompleksnaya programma fizicheskogo vospitaniya uchaschikhsya 1-11-kh klassov]. M.: Prosveshchenie publ, 2004. 56 p.
- Serdyukovskoy G.N. [ed.] Organizatsiya meditsinskogo kontrolya za razvitiem i zdorovyem doshkolnikov i shkolnikov na osnove massovykh skrining-testov i ikh ozdorovlenie v usloviyakh detskogo sada, shkoly [Organization of medical control over development and health of preschoolers and schoolchildren based on mass screening tests and their rehabilitation in kindergarten, school]. M., 1995. 142 p.
- Platonov V.N. Periodizatsiya sportivnoy trenirovki. Obshchaya teoriya i ee prakticheskoe primenenie [Periodization of sports training. General theory and its practical application]. Kiev: Olimpiyskaya literatura publ, 2014. 624 p.
- Postanovlenie Glavnogo gosudarstvennogo sanitarnogo vracha RF ot 22 iyulya 2010 g. # 91 «Ob utverzhdenii SanPiN 184.108.40.20660-10 «Sanitarno-epidemiologicheskie trebovaniya k ustroystvu, soderzhaniyu i organizatsii rezhima raboty v doshkolnykh organizatsiyakh» [Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the RF of July 22, 2010 No. 91 “On approval of SanPiN 220.127.116.1160-10“ Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for design, maintenance and organization of work hours in preschool organizations”]. [Electronic resource] Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/12078427/(date of access – 06.06.2019).
- Postanovlenie Glavnogo gosudarstvennogo sanitarnogo vracha RF ot 4 iyulya 2014 g. # 41 «Ob utverzhdenii SanPiN 18.104.22.16872-14 «Sanitarno- epidemiologicheskie trebovaniya k ustroystvu, soderzhaniyu i organizatsii rezhima raboty obrazovatelnykh organizatsiy dopolnitelnogo obrazovaniya detey» [Decree of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation of July 4, 2014 No. 41 “On approval of SanPiN 22.214.171.12472-14“ Sanitary and epidemiological requirements for design, maintenance and organization of working hours of educational institutions for continuing education of children] [Electronic resource] Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_168723 / (date of access – 04.06.2019).