Dr.Hab., PhD, Associate Professor V.G. Shubovich1
Dr.Hab., Professor M.M. Shubovich1
1Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after I.N. Ulyanov, Ulyanovsk
Objective of the study was to implement a program for the creation in younger schoolchildren of sustainable motivation to health-saving technologies by means of information and communication technologies used in a motivation forming environment of additional education. The study was carried out 2018-2019 at the premises of Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University named after V.I. Ulyanov inside of the Academy of Informatics and Information Technology. The study involved 42 elementary schoolchildren participating in the additional educational program "Visual Programming and Fundamentals of Robotics". The ascertaining part of the experiment was dedicated to determination of the level of motivational-value attitude of the younger schoolchildren to their health and healthy lifestyles using a "Healthy Lifestyle Questionnaire" (M. M. Bezrukikh). The level of knowledge of the younger schoolchildren on the ways of the rational (with the inclusion of health-saving technologies) application of information and communication technologies was assessed using the author's questionnaire "Personal Computer and Health". Based on the data obtained during the questionnaire survey, we developed a program for the creation of sustainable motivation to health-saving technologies in younger schoolchildren by means of information and communication technologies used in a motivation forming environment of additional education, which is focused on the formation in schoolchildren of a positive value attitude to the rational use of information and communication technologies, prevention of negative effects of computers, gadgets, respectful attitude towards own health.
Keywords: health-promotion technologies, healthy lifestyle, additional education, information and communication technologies.
- Alenova A.N., Shubovich V.G., Petrishchev I.O. Dopolnitelnoe obrazovanie kak faktor motiviruyushchego prostranstva zdorovogo obraza zhizni podrostkov [Healthy lifestyle prioritizing advanced education service for teenage population]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019. no. 3. pp. 52-54.
- Grineva E.A., Shubovich V.G., Bibikova N.V. Razvitie ekologicheskogo myshleniya studentov fakulteta fizkultury i sporta: kontekst kreativnosti [Creativity-driven ecological thinking development in physical culture and sport university students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 3. pp. 24-26.
- Kazina E.M., Kasatkina N.E., Rudneva E.L. Zdorovyesberegayushchaya deyatelnost v sisteme obrazovaniya: teoriya i praktika [Health-saving activities in educational system: theory and practice]. Study guide. 3rd ed., rev., sup.. M.: Omega-L publ, 2013. 443 p.
- Karabaeva S.I., Zakharova L.M., Andrianova E.I., Shubovich M.M. Gotovnost studentov pedagogicheskogo vuza k zdorovesberegayushchey deyatelnosti v doshkolnoy obrazovatelnoy organizatsii [Pedagogical university students' competency for health protection service at preschool education establishments] Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 2. pp. 18-20.
- Shubovich V.G., Gimaletdinova K.R., Lukyanov V.A. Obosnovanie sozdaniya konstruktora klassa igr v srede SCRATCH [Justification for creating class constructor for games in SCRATCH environment]. Information technology in education: Proc. nat. full-time res.-practical conf. Ulyanovsk, 2019. pp. 125-128.