PhD, Associate Professor M.Yu. Fedorova1
PhD, Associate Professor E.I. Ovchinnikova1
Postgraduate student E.A. Slonich1
1Transbaikal State University, Chita
The success of athletic training is largely determined by the correct choice of strategic directions of its improvement, search for reserves to develop its individual aspects.
Objective of the present study was to substantiate the efficiency of intensive sport excellence training of basketball players through the targeted use of physical exercises by the conjugate influence method. The study was based on an educational experiment that involved the 17-20 year-old males (n=18), members of the basketball team of Transbaikal State University, all belonging to the I sports category. The comparative analysis of the special physical fitness indicators showed that most basketball players had underdeveloped speed and speed-strength abilities and insufficient level of special endurance.
In the light of the revealed deviations from the model performance indicators, the content of the pre-season training process was adjusted.
The final testing showed a statistically significant increase of the studied indicators stipulated by the differentiation of training influences in the course of development of physical qualities and improvement of the players’ technical skills.
Keywords: differentiation of physical loads, conjugate influence method.
- Bondarchuk A.P. Upravlenie trenirovochnym protsessom sportsmenov vysokogo klassa [Training process management in elite sports]. Moscow: Olimpiya Press publ., 2007. 272 p.
- Gordon S.M. Sportivnaya trenirovka [Sports training]. teaching aid. M.: Fizicheskaya kultura publ., 2008. 256 p.
- Kozina Zh.L., Grin L.V., Efimov A.A. Primenenie sistemy napravleniy, sredstv i metodov individualizatsii podgotovki sportsmenov v igrovykh vidakh sporta v strukturnykh elementakh godichnogo tsikla podgotovki [Use of system of directions, means and methods of individualization of training athletes in team sports in structural elements of annual training cycle]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov. 2010. no. 4. pp. 45-52.
- Kretov Yu.A. Razrabotka modelnykh kharakteristik sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti i spetsialnoy podgotovlennosti studentov-basketbolistov [Development of model characteristics of competitive activity and special fitness of basketball students]. Organizational aspects of physical culture and sports in the Far East: Mater. region. scientific-practical conf. Blagoveshchensk: BSPU publ., 2010. pp. 104-107.
- Kulakov V.I. Kharakteristika sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti vedushchikh muzhskikh basketbolnykh komand Rossiyskoy superligi «A» [Description of competitive activities of leading men's basketball teams of the Russian Super League A]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta. 2010. no. 5 (63). pp. 42-46.
- Losin, B.E., Elevich S.N. Otsenka sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti basketbolistov [Assessment of competitive activity of basketball players]. Basketball: scientific method. bul.. no. 4. St. Petersburg: Olimp publ., 2008. pp. 10-21.
- Matveyev L.P. Obshchaya teoriya sporta i ee prikladnye aspekty [General theory of sport and its applications]. St. Petersburg: Lan publ., 2005. 384 p.
- Platonov V.N. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpiyskom sporte. Obschaya teoriya i ee prakticheskie prilozheniya [Olympic training system. General theory and its practical applications]. Kiev: Olimpiyskaya literatura publ., 2004. 808 p.