PhD, Associate Professor E.S. Kolesnikova1
PhD, Professor E.A. Zemskov1
1Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
Objective of the study was to justify the effectiveness of funds for the development of differentiation of muscle efforts in preschool children in the process of physical education. The educational experiment was carried out on the basis of the secondary school No. 2046 (building 2030), a preschool department of the city of Zelenograd. The survey involved 41 children. Four tests were selected to determine the level of development of the abilities of children aged 6–7 years to identify the dynamic efforts of the main muscle groups of the body: “Standing long jumps to specified landmarks with open and closed eyes”; “Lifting the body with fixing the angle of bending of the body at the control points 90 ° and 45 °”; “Throwing the ball at a goal at 3 m distance, with eyes open and closed”; "Hand muscles strength measurment using a children's dynamometer. According to the anatomical sign, types of motor tasks and exercises were determined, aimed at developing the ability to differentiate muscle efforts.
The article is intended for people interested in the theory and methodology of physical education of children of preschool and primary school age
Keywords: differentiation of dynamic efforts, sensory and psychomotor qualities, parameters of motor actions.
- Bal'sevich V.K., Koroleva M.N., Mayorova L.T. Razvitie byistrotyi i koordinatsii dvizheniy u detey 4-6 let [Development of speed and coordination of movements in 4-6 year-olds]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 1986. no. 10. pp. 21–24.
- Gaverdovskiy Yu.K. Obuchenie sportivnyim uprazhneniyam. Biomehanika. Metodika. Didaktika [Training in sports exercises. Biomechanics. Methodology Didactics]. M.: Fizkultura i sport, 2007. 912 p., il.
- Gurny V.B. Teoriya razvitiya intellekta [Theory of development of intelligence]. M.: Dom pedagogiki, 2006. 96 p.
- Kolominskiy Ya.L., Pankov E.A., Belous A.N. et al. Detskaya psihologiya [Child psychology]. Study guide. Mn.: Universitetskoe. 1988. 399 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportivnoe vospitanie kak osnova formirovaniya sportivnoy kultury lichnosti [Sports education as basis for sports personality culture building]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2012, no. 6, pp.96-99.
- Matveyev A.P., Melnikov S.B. Metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya s osnovami teorii [Methods of physical education with the basics of theory]. M., 2001. 191 p.
- Menkhin Yu.V. Fizicheskoe vospitanie: teoriya, metodika, praktika [Physical education: theory, methodology, practice]. M.: Sport Akadem. Press, 2003 303 p.: il.
- Nikandrov V.V. Psikhomotorika [Psychomotor system]. SPb.: Rech, 2004. 104 p.
- Platonov V.N. Sistema podgotovki sportsmenov v olimpiyskom sporte. Obschaya teoriya i eYo prakticheskie prilozheniya [Athletic training system in Olympic sports. General theory and its practical applications]. Olimpiyskaya literatura, 2004. 806 p.
- Tamar G. Osnovyi sensornoy fiziologii [Fundamentals of Sensory Physiology]. Transl. from English by N.Yu. Alekseenko. M.: Mir, 1976. 520 p.
- Usova A.P., Zaporozhets A.V. Pedagogika i psihologiya sensornogo razvitiya i vospitaniya doshkolnikov [Pedagogy and psychology of sensory development and education of preschoolers]. M., 1965 pp. 15-16.
- Uskov V.A., Kapilevich L.V. Sovershenstvovanie tochnosti dvigatel'nykh deystviy na osnove razvitiya myshechnoy koordinatsii v voleybole [Improving accuracy of motor actions based on development of muscle coordination in volleyball]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2013. no. 2.