Sport training service design and test competence building in academic physical education
Dr.Hab., Professor A.A. Pashin1
PhD O.B. Trofimov1
PhD A.N. Khmelkov1
1Penza State University, Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, Penza
The study was intended to profile the sport training service components based on the modern concepts of education service and analyses of the available study reports on the physical education and sport university students’ training for the sport training service. We prioritized the sport training service design and test competency with its service test, forecast, design and modeling functions. We believe that the future sport trainer’s service quality heavily depends on how well developed is the training service design and test competence competency in the academic physical education and sport specialist education process. For the purposes of the study, we piloted and tested the new sport training service design and test competency building model at the Physical Education and Sport Department of Penza State University. Sampled for the studywere the 1-4-year students of the Physical Education and Sport Department of Penza State University (n=100) majoring in the Physical Education and Sport Educator Excellence discipline plus schoolchildren from Secondary Schools #17, 74, 66 and preschoolers of Penza city as trainees for the students. The new training service design and test competency building model includes the following modules: goal-setting; content; procedural; and progress test modules.
Keywords: students, sport training service design and test competency, academic education.
- Zhabakov V.E. Pedagogicheskoe upravlenie kachestvom podgotovki spetsialista fizicheskoy kultury [Pedagogical management of quality of physical education specialist training]. Chelyabinsk: ChSUSUHE publ., 2016. 237 p.
- Ilyin E.P. Motivatsiya i motivy [Motivation and motives]. St. Petersburg: Piter publ., 2000. 512 p.
- Mihaylova T.V. Professionalnaya gotovnost studentov instituta sporta k trenerskoy deyatelnosti (metodologiya i tehnologiya) [Professional coaching competency of sports institute students (methodology and technology)]. M., 2017. 180 p.
- Popkov V.A., Korzhuev A.V. Teoriya i praktika vysshego professionalnogo obrazovaniya [Theory and practice of higher professional education]. Study guide. M.: Akademicheskiy proekt publ., 2004. 432 p.
- Trofimov O.B. Podgotovka budushchikh uchiteley fizicheskoy kultury k trenerskoy deyatelnosti (na primere sportivnoy gimnastiki) [Training future physical education teachers for coaching (case study of gymnastics)]. PhD diss. abstr.. Penza: Garm publ., 2010. 163 p.