Elective physical education service design course for university students
PhD, Professor A.V. Karavan1
Dr.Hab., Professor R.M. Kadyrov1
1St. Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, St. Petersburg
The elective physical education service design project will include: training tools, training system and self-design capacity to develop the training process. It should be emphasized that the elective physical education service design process will be based on due institutional and methodological provisions and design concept. Such institutional and methodological provisions shall be in place before one or another version of the elective physical education service project may be offered. Physical practices need to be designed to secure optimal physical activity within the relevant health/ physical fitness systems. The institutional and methodological provisions will specify the training system content; training tools; and the training system development framework. The study analyzes the elective physical education service design course for university students based on the relevant institutional and methodological provisions forming a core of the training course. Didactically, an integrated elective physical education service design course shall include elementary designs of the course modules. The elective physical education service design course shall prioritize the following aspects: (1) Knowledge of the barriers for the right apprehension and assessment of the training process elements and the learning efforts required;
(2) Ability to select the physical education tools customizable to the trainees’ predispositions and compliant at the same time with the valid physical activity standards; (3) Knowledge and skills for the physical fitness process management; (4) Training process design and forecast abilities; and (5) Ability to analyze and sort out the physical education/ health improvement process data flow.
Keywords: training, skills, design.
- Grigor'ev V.I., Shubin Yu.K., Panchenko I.A., Zinov'ev N.A. Upravlenie fizicheskoy podgotovkoy studentov na osnove primeneniya ballno-reytingovogo kontrolya [Management of Physical Training of Students Based on the Use of Score Rating Control]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 6pp. 10-12.
- Kadyrov R.M., Blakhin G.N. Modeli v teorii fizicheskoy podgotovki [Modeling in physical education theory]. Study guide. St. Petersburg: MIPE publ., 2013. 143 p.
- Kadyrov R.M., Blakhin G.N. Teoreticheskie osnovy soderzhaniya i normativov fizicheskoy podgotovki voennosluzhashchikh [Theoretical foundations of content and standards of physical training of military personnel]. Study guide. St. Petersburg: MIPE publ., 2013. 2013. 177 p.
- Kadyrov R.M., Morshchinina D.A. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskoy kultury [Theory and methods of physical culture. Study guide. St. Petersburg: MIPE publ., 2014. 168 p.
- Karavan A.V., Kadyrov R.M. Model samoupravleniya studentami fizicheskoy trenirovkoy [Student's self-guided physical training model]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 9, pp. 3-4.
- Kostromin O.V., Zaitsev A.V., Bobrov I.V. Organizatsionno-pedagogicheskoe upravlenie sportizatsiey fizicheskogo vospitaniya studentov v protsesse realizatsii elektivnykh distsiplin po fizicheskoy kulture i sportu [Educational and managerial provisions for sportizated physical education in academic elective physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2019, no. 4, pp. 33-35.