Academic physical education model designed on ontokinesiological approach
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor A.I. Zagrevskaya1
PhD, Associate Professor N.L. Guseva1
1National Research Tomsk State University, Tomsk
Modern Federal State Higher Education Standards spell out the universal competences for every academic education field and specialty that include the basic professional individual skills for success in the professional careers and social sphere.
Objective of the study was to offer the theoretical and practical grounds for a new academic physical education model designed on the ontokinesiological approach. This approach as a meta-subjective basis of the sports theory and practice was found beneficial for the academic physical education service geared to mobilize and fully employ the individual intellectual and physical resources in the physical education process. It was also demonstrated that the new academic physical education model designed on the ontokinesiological approach effectively harmonizes the anthropological, cultural, individual operational and competency-building components to attain the goals of the educational process. The key priority in the physical education system design shall be given to the physical education service mission that is to build up the students' kinesiological competency viewed as the ability for physical progress on a self-reliant basis to meet the modern Federal State Higher Education Standards 3++.
Keywords: ontokinesiological approach, educational system, physical education, kinesiological competency, students.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ontokineziologiya cheloveka [Human ontokinesiology]. M.: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kulturyi i sporta publ., 2000. 275 p.
- Zagrevskaya A.I. Kineziologicheskaya kompetentnost kak otrazhenie integrativnogo vliyaniya fizkulturno-sportivnoy deyatelnosti na razvitie lichnosti studenta [Kinesiological competency to show integrative effect of physical education and sports activities on student’s personality development]. Omskiy nauchny vestnik. Ser.: Obshchestvo. Istoriya. Sovremennost. 2017. no. 2. pp. 63-66.
- Zagrevskiy V.I., Zagrevskiy O.I. Metodologicheskie osnovy evristicheskogo poiska optimalnoy teлhniki sportivnykh uprazhneniy na kompyutere [Heuristic software tool to optimize sport exercise performance technique: basic methodology]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2016, no. 6, pp. 83–85.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I. Ontokineziologiya – integrativnoe nauchnoe napravlenie ob upravlenii vozrastnym razvitiem fizicheskoy aktivnosti cheloveka [Ontokinesiology - integrative scientific direction on management of age-related development of human physical activity]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka. 2016.no. 5. pp 2-4.
- Manzheley I.V. Sredovy podkhod k fizicheskomu vospitaniyu studencheskoy molodezhi [Environmental approach to academic physical education]. Obrazovanie i nauka. 2014. no. 2 (111). pp. 125-138.
- Mishin I.N. Kriticheskaya otsenka formirovaniya perechnya kompetentsiy v FGOS VO 3 [Critical assessment of formation of list of competences in Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education 3 ++]. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii. 2018. no. 4. pp. 66-75.
- Sosunovskiy V.S., Zagrevskaya A.I. Kineziologicheskiy potentsial detey starshego doshkolnogo vozrasta [Kinesiological potential of senior schoolchildren]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2018. no. 10. pp. 62-64.
- Shilko V.G., Shilko T.A., Potovskaya E.S., Krupitskaya O.N. Sredstva optimizatsii stressovykh sostoyaniy studentov, zanimayushchikhsya fizicheskoy kulturoy [Stress control practices reported by university students engaged in physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 6, pp. 86–88.
- Sosunovsky V.S., Zagrevskaya A.I. Kinesiological potential of senior schoolchildren. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. 2018. no.10. p. 22.