Mental conditioning effects on glucoside activity in saliva in junior athletes physicality tests
Dr.Biol., Professor R.V. Tambovtseva1
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
Objective of the study was to test effects of a positive mental conditioning on the glucoside activity in the saliva in the beginner junior athletes in standard trainings versus mentally conditioned trainings. Sampled for the study were the 16-17 year-old middle-distance runners (n=21) tested with ergometric and biochemical tests, with the test data processed by a standard mathematical statistic toolkit. The subjects run Monark cycle ergometer at 70% submaximal workload in the standard trainings versus mentally conditioned trainings, with the workload and endurance tests, and with the V.A. Tkachuk glucoside activity in the saliva tests in quiescent state, training cycle and 5min after the training. The tests found the positive mental conditioning being of stimulating effect on the glucoside activity in the saliva at every stage of the cycle ergometer test (including the balanced stage, concealed fatigue stage, high fatigue stage and rehabilitation stage), with saliva secretion reduced and saliva density increased on the one hand; and the protein ferments synthesis activation on the other hand, with the ferments disintegrating polysaccharides to produce energy for work.
Keywords: athletes, working capacity, glucoside activity in saliva, test load.
- Volkov N.I., Voytenko Yu.L., Tambovtseva R.V., Dyshko B.A. Problemy ergogennykh sredstv i metodov trenirovki v teorii i praktike sporta vyisshih dostizheniy [Problems of Egogenous Methods and Techniques of Training in Theory and Practice of Elite Sport]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2013. no. 8. pp. 68-72.
- Kuznetsov A.P., Smelysheva L.N., Sazhina N.V. Fermentativnye vzaimootnosheniya pishchevaritelnykh zhelez pri deystvii myshechnogo i emotsionalnogo napryazheniya [Enzymatic relationship of digestive glands under muscle and emotional stress]. Vestnik KGU. 2008. no. 1., P. 29-36.
- Smelysheva L.N. Rol avtonomnoy nervnoy sistemy v regulyatsii zheludochnoy sekretsii v pokoe i v usloviyakh stressa [Role of autonomic nervous system in regulation of gastric secretion at rest and under stress]. Proc. XX Congress of I.P. Pavlov Physiological Society. Moscow, 2007. P. 422.
- Tambovtseva R.V., Voytenko Yu.L., Laptev A.I., Zhumaev O.S. Vliyanie minimalnykh doz ekzogennogo suktsinata ammoniya na pokazateli serdechno-sosudistoy i dykhatelnoy sistem v vosstanovitelnom periode posle nagruzki aerobnogo haraktera [Effects of exogenous ammonium succinate in minor doses on athletes' cardiovascular and respiratory systems during recovery after aerobic exercise]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2017. no. 5. pp. 62-64.
- Tambovtseva R.V., Orel V.R. Vliyanie drobnogo dykhaniya na gemodinamicheskie effekty luchnikov v period vosstanovleniya [Fractional breathing impact on haemodynamic effects of archers in recovery period]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury. 2017. no. 3. pp. 23-25.
- Tkachuk V.A. Klinicheskaya biokhimiya [Clinical biochemistry]. Moscow: Meditsina publ., 2004. 515 p.
- Kaye J., Kendrick A., Johnson P., Lowry C., Bailey J., Nutt D., Lightman S. Acute carbon dioxide exposure in healthy adults: Evaluation of a novel means of a novel means of investigation the stress response. J. Neuroendocrinol. 2004. 16, N3. pp. 256-264.