Rating benefits of vocational physical education service at medical university
PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Dorontsev1
PhD, Associate Professor E.A. Alenurov2
PhD, Associate Professor V.I. Sharagin3
1Astrakhan State Medical University, Astrakhan
2Russian State Social University, Moscow
3Moscow State University of Psychology and Education, Moscow
The study offers a new vocational physical education service rating model in application to medical university (Astrakhan State Medical University) students based on a questionnaire survey with the following three sets of questions: physical activity rating set; healthy lifestyle rating set; and the physical education and sports benefits for vocational progress rating set; with the survey data quantified for analysis by the relevant criteria. The data processing method was the following: the shares of responses were multiplied by the question importance factor on a 3-point scale; with the results summated for every question, set of questions and the survey on the whole. The data processing technology made it possible to analyze contributions of the question sets to the total result. The aggregated rates were fairly representative of the three components of the vocational physical education service provided by the medical university. The survey data and analysis were used to prioritize the vocational physical education service components.
Keywords: students, vocational physical education, physical activity, healthy lifestyle.
- Zaplatina O. A. Rol fizicheskogo vospitaniya v podgotovke studentov vuza k buduschey professionalnoy deyatelnosti [Physical education for vocational training of students]. PhD diss. abstr.. Kemerovo, 2007. 24 p.
- Karpov V.Yu. Pedagogicheskoe vozdeystvie sredstv fizicheskoy kultury i sporta na vospitanie mezhlichnostnogo obscheniya i professionalnogo vzaimodeystviya studentov [Pedagogical impact of physical education and sports on building of interpersonal communication and professional interaction of students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury. 2004. no. 12. P. 49.
- Kondrashova M.I., Bogdanova E.Yu. Professionalno-prikladnaya fizicheskaya podgotovka studentov meditsinskogo vuza [Applied Professional Physical Training of Medical University Students]. Nauka i mir. 2016. vol. 3. no. 2 (30). pp.. 70- 71.
- Moiseenko S. A. Sovershenstvovanie protsessa fizicheskogo vospitaniya studentov meditsinskih vuzov na osnove dopolnitelnyih zanyatiy professionalno-prikladnoy napravlennosti [Perfection of physical education process for medical university students based on off-class professional practices]. PhD diss.. Habarovsk, 2006. 167 p.
- Myakotnykh V.V. , Karpov V.Yu. Tehnologiya ozdorovleniya studentov vuza turistskogo profilya s uchetom osobennostey ih professionalno-uchebnoy deyatelnosti [Student recreational technology in tourism in view of specifics of their professional educational activities]. Vestnik Sochinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta turizma i kurortnogo dela, 2009. no. 1 (7). pp. 118-126.