Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Dr. of Law, Professor M.O. Buyanova
National Research University «Higher School of Economics», Moscow
Objective of the study was to analyze the valid labor code in application to the national sport community and demonstrate that the labor code provisions fully agree with the anti-doping provisions that may be considered an integral part of the athletic labor safety system. The authors applied a range of common and specific research tools (including the dialectical, formal-logic and law application ones) to analyze the valid national athletic labor codes and labor safety provisions – and demonstrate that every doping (i.e. administration of prohibited agents and procedures) case shall be interpreted as the labor code violation. It is acknowledged that the relevant Russian agencies have made progress in the doping control initiatives including the ones to step up the athlete’s responsibility in doping cases – albeit the national legislation is still in need of a special doping control law like the German one. We believe that the Russian law-makers should explore and draw on the German experience to tighten the criminal, administrative and corporate responsibility in doping cases.
Keywords: doping, sports, anti-doping code violations, responsibility, doping test, labor safety, athletes, sport federations, prohibited agents, doping test.
- Kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii ob administrativnykh pravonarusheniyakh: prinyat Federalnyim zakonom ot 30.12.2001 # 195-FZ [Code of the Russian Federation on Administrative Offenses: adopted by Federal Law of December 30, 2001 No. 195-FL]. Sobranie zakonodatelstva RF, 2002, no.1 (ch. 1). St. 1.
- Negativnye posledstviya primeneniya dopinga [Negative consequences of doping] // http://yablor.ru/blogs/negativnie-posledstviya-primeneniya/4612483: Kakie fizicheskie posledstviya vozmozhnyi iz-za upotrebleniya dopinga? [What physical consequences are possible due to the use of doping?] // http://aris37.ru/stat/529-kakie-fizicheskie-posledstviya-vozmozhny-iz-za....
- Prikaz Minsporta Rossii ot 18.06.2015 # 638 'Ob utverzhdenii Obshcherossiyskikh antidopingovykh pravil' [Order of the Ministry of Sports of Russia dated 06.06.2015 No. 638 “On approval of the national anti-doping rules”]. Reference legal system "Consultant Plus.
- Ugolovny kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Criminal Code of the Russian Federation]. Adopted by the Federal Law of June 13, 1996 No. 63-FL. Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation, 1996, no. 25, St. 2954.
- Federalny zakon ot 04.12.2007 # 329-FZ 'O fizicheskoy kulture i sporte v Rossiyskoy Federatsii' [Federal Law dated 04.12.2007 No. 329-FL 'On Physical Education and Sports in the Russian Federation']. Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation, 2007, no. 50, St. 6242.
- Federalny zakon ot 07.05.2010 # 82-FZ 'O vnesenii izmeneniy v Federalny zakon 'O fizicheskoy kulture i sporte v Rossiyskoy Federatsii'' [Federal Law dated 07.05.2010 No. 82-FL 'On Amendments to the Federal Law 'On Physical Education and Sports in the Russian Federation'']. Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation, 2010, no. 19 St. 2290.
- Federalny zakon ot 27.12.2006 # 240-FZ [Federal law dated 27.12.2006 No. 240-FL]. Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation, 2007, no. 1 (1 ch.). St. 3.
- Shevchenko O.A. Mezhdunarodnoe i sravnitelnoe trudovoe pravo v sfere professionalnogo sporta [International and comparative labor law in the field of professional sports]. Moscow, Prospekt publ., 2014, 104 p.
- Gesetz gegen Doping im Sport (Anti-Doping-Gesetz) vom 10. Dezember 2015. BGBl. 2015. IS. 2210.