Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD M.A. Rodionova1
PhD, Associate Professor V.A. Rodionov1
Dr.Hab., Professor L.I. Lubysheva2
1Surgut State University, Surgut
2Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
The present article analyzes the meanings of modern corporate sports and their role in corporate cultures, in view of the fact that the corporate sports are increasingly considered among contributors to the competitiveness building and business success policies. The authors give the substantiation for this concept being applied to every corporate sport event, sport competitions of departments, branches and other operations inside the company, plus the inter-sector events including participants from government agencies and mass media organizations.
Corporate sports are interpreted in the given article as the integral part of a corporate culture with the relevant relationship system, corporate conduct rules, popular sport/ cultural values and competitive spirit and success motivations; with the sport trainings designed to cultivate the teamwork and team spirit, establish informal contacts, improve loyalty to and trust in the company management and thereby form a positive corporate image on the whole.
The authors of the paper make the conclusion that modern corporate sports help consolidate companies, mitigate stresses and emotional tensions, mobilize natural informal leadership, unite the teams for success, acknowledge individual gifts and contribute to the health agenda of every team member.
Keywords: corporate sports, industrial physical culture, corporate culture.
- Antipenkova I.V., Kireeva A.V. Korporativnyiy sport v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya trudosposobnogo naseleniya [Corporate sport in physical education system of able-bodied population]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 8, P. 45.
- Armstrong M. Osnovy menedzhmenta. Kak stat luchshim rukovoditelem [Fundamentals of Management. How to become a better leader]; Transl. from Engl.. Rostov-on/D.: Fenix publ., 1998, P. 134.
- Borisova Yu.V., Shapiro S.A. Korporativnaya kultura kak faktor povysheniya effektivnosti truda rabotnikov promyshlennykh predpriyatiy [Corporate culture as a factor in increasing efficiency of labor of factory workers]. Moscow: Mendeleev RHTU publ., 2012, P. 10.
- Vikhansky O.S., Naumov A.I. Menedzhment [Management]. Textbook. 4th ed., rev., sup.. Moscow: Ekonomist publ., 2006, 670 p.
- Gustomyasova E.V. Obespechenie ustoychivosti professionalnoy rabotosposobnosti trudyashchikhsya 35-45 let sredstvami fizicheskoy kultury [Physical education to ensure sustainability of professional performance of 35-45 year-old workers]. PhD diss. abstract. Chelyabinsk, 2011m 21 p.
- Grosheva O.I. Korporativnaya kultura i upravlenie izmeneniyami v obrazovatelnoy organizatsii [Corporate culture and change management in educational organization]. Munitsipalnoe obrazovanie: innovatsii i eksperiment, 2015, no. 6, pp. 13-16.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I. Struktura i soderzhanie sportivnoy kultury lichnosti [Structure and content of personal sports culture]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 3, pp. 3-15.
- Stolyarov V.I., Firsin S.A., Barinov S.Yu. Soderzhanie i struktura fizkulturno-sportivnogo vospitaniya detey i molodezhi (teoreticheskiy analiz) [Content and structure of physical education and sports education of children and youth (theoretical analysis)]. Saratov: Nauka publ., 2012, 268 p.
- Fadina O.O. Ozdorovitelnoe orientirovanie kak sredstvo fizicheskoy kultury muzhchin 35-45 let, zanyatykh v khimicheskom proizvodstve [Health orienteering for physical education of men aged 35-45 years engaged in chemical industry]. PhD diss. abstract. Omsk, 2011, 22 p.
- Fomin P.E., Zotova F.R. Otnoshenie trudyashchikhsya k kompleksnyim sportivno-massovym meropriyatiyam kak k osnovnomu elementu korporativnogo sporta [Attitude of workers to complex sports events as main element of corporate sport]. Fundamentalnye issledovaniya, 2015, no. 2-17, pp. 3845-3849.
- Shulyatev V.M. Fizicheskaya kultura: Kurs lektsiy [Physical Education: Course of Lectures]. Moscow: RPFU publ., 2009, 279 p.
- Lubysheva L.I., Mochenov V.P. New conceptual approach to modern understanding of social nature of sport. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture (e-journal), Available at: (http://www.teoriya.ru/ru/node/3587 [date of access: 31.01.2019].