Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD, Associate Professor A.M. Simakov1
1Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, St. Petersburg
2St. Petersburg Mining University, St. Petersburg
The present study analyzes the Russian athletes’ competitive accomplishments in the sparring event at the XIII International Taekwondo Federation World Taekwondo Championship under new rules of competitions. Modern elite training process is rather complicated, and the new rules of competitions for the XIII International Taekwondo Federation World Taekwondo Championship showed the speed endurance in the national team being insufficient. As a result, the national sport community realized the need for a special practical round training toolkit to improve this deficient quality. The new training method includes five stations for high-intensity kicking and punching practices, with each station worked out for 1min with a 3min break in between the stations. In addition to the standard front straight/ rotation kicks and straight punches and hooks, the fifth station trains versatile connections i.e. kick/ punch series. The new training method was described in more detail in a special speed endurance development instruction manual for the excellence training stage. The authors conclude that the junior national taekwondo team’s excellence training system shall give a special priority to every progress aspect offered by the modern individualized/ combined/ permanent training concepts.
Keywords: analysis, World Championship, taekwondo, events, competitive accomplishment.
- Bavykin E.A., Zinoviev N.A., Sidorenko S.A. Osobennosti tekhniko-takticheskogo masterstva bortsov-studentov na raznykh vozrastnykh etapakh [Academic wrestlers' age-specific technical and tactical progress control]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 4, pp. 60- 62.
- Kaello V.V., Bobrov I.V., Apoyko R.N., Tarakanov B.I. Dinamika sportivno-tekhnicheskikh pokazateley sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti bortsov vysokoy kvalifikatsii v greko-rimskoy borbe [Dynamics of Sports Technical Indices of Competitive Activity of Elite Greco-Roman Wrestlers]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 2, pp. 23-25.
- Kuvanov V.A., Korostelev E.N., Zaytsev A.V. Upravlenie myshechnym tonusom v sportivnoy borbe [Management of muscle tone in sports wrestling]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 4, pp. 57-59.
- Mikhaylova D.A., Levitskiy A.G., Rudenko G.V. Puti akkulturatsii trehmernogo dzyudo v Rossii [Techniques of three-dimensional judo acculturation in Russia]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 11, pp. 42-45.
- Mokeev G.I., Rudenko G.V. Osobennost organizatsii i soderzhaniya trenirovki bokserov v polugodichnom makrotsikle [Boxers' training process design and content within half-year training macrocycle]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017. no. 5, pp. 72-74.
- Rudenko G.V., Kostromin O.V., Mokeev G.I., Shestakov K.V. Trenirovka kvalifitsirovannykh kikbokserov v usloviyakh godichnogo makrotsikla [Training qualified kickboxers in the one-year macrocycle]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 6, pp. 66-69.
- Simakov A.M., Rudenko G.V., Korostelev E.N. Metodika razvitiya skorostnoy vynoslivosti v thekvondo na etape sovershenstvovaniya sportivnogo masterstva (15-16 let) [240th anniversary of National Mineral Resources University «Mining»]. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgafta,2018, no. 2 (156), pp. 219-223.