Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Dr.Hab., Professor O.N. Moskovchenko1, 2
Professor I.A. Tolstopyatov2
Associate Professor V.V. Ivanitsky3
PhD, Associate Professor L.V. Zakharova3
1Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University n.a. V.P. Astafiev, Krasnoyarsk
2Siberian State University of Science and Technology n.a. Academician M.F. Reshetnev, Krasnoyarsk
3Siberian Federal University, Krasnoyarsk
The finswimming discipline has been cultivated since 1969 and still remains one of the most popular and spectacular disciplines of underwater sports recognized by the International Olympic Committee (IOC). Championships of Russia, Europe, world championships as well as Russian and World Cups are being held in this discipline with records of senior and junior finswimmers being registered. However, it should be noted that the analysis of the dynamics of world records is beyond the scope of attention of trainers and researchers, as confirmed by other researchers. Subject to the study was the world record statistics in the 100/ 200/ 400/ 800m surface finswimming; 400/ 800m women’s apnoe finswimming ;100/ 200/ 400/ 800/ 1500m surface finswimming; and 100/ 400m men’s apnoe finswimming events, with the top-ten results in the European and World Championships mined for analysis.
The first stage of the study was intended to profile the world record growth rates in 1970 to 1974 followed by the world record flow analysis as of October 1974, 2004 and 2014, with the record times and speeds being subject to the analysis. The study data and analysis show certain logics in the world record growth statistics, with the highest growth rates found for the sprint events. The study data and findings may be beneficial for the finswimming training system designs and progress forecasts.
Keywords: athletes, world record, finswimming, apnoe finswimming, relative power zone, training process control.
- Dudchenko O.A., Dudchenko P.P. Primenenie gipoksicheskoy trenirovki dlya podgotovki plovtsov v lastakh na baze tulskoy SDYuSShOR «Delfin» [Hypoxic training in finswimming training based on Delfin Tula SCYSSOR]. Universitet XXI veka: nauchnoe izmerenie [University of the XXI century: scientific dimension]. Proc. scien. conf. of education staff, postgraduates Tolstoy TSPU , 2017, pp. 329-330.
- Zhukova E.S., Aslaeva V.E. Sovershenstvovanie sorevnovatelnoy deyatelnosti v skorostnom plavanii v lastakh u sportsmenov 13-14 let [Improvement of competitive speed finswimming performance in 13-14 year-old athletes]. Voprosy funktsionalnoy podgotovki v sporte vysshikh dostizheniy, 2017, no. 1, pp. 35-40.
- Krasnikov A.A. Podvodny sport i statistika [Underwater sports and statistics]. Podvodny sport sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya [Underwater sport current state and development prospects]. Proc. intern. res.-pract. conf.. Moscow: Svetoton publ., 2009, pp. 111- 117.
- Mironov A.A., Dyakova E.Yu. Sovremennoe sostoyanie nauchnoy deyatelnosti v oblasti podvodnogo sporta (plavaniya v lastakh) [Current state of research activity in diving sports (finswimming]. Fizicheskaya kultura i sport na sovremennom etape: problemy, poiski, resheniya [Physical education and sports at the present stage: problems, searches, solutions]. Proc. nat. res.-pract. conf. NRTPU, 2015, pp. 147-148.
- Moskovchenko O.N. Optimizatsiya fizicheskikh i trenirovochnykh nagruzok na osnove individualnogo adaptivnogo sostoyaniya cheloveka [Optimization of physical and training loads based on individual adaptive state]. Moscow: Flinta, Nauka publ., 2012, 312 p.
- Myasnikova T.I. Otsenka trenirovannosti kvalifitsirovannykh plovtsov-podvodnikov s ispolzovaniem standartnykh nagruzok razlichnoy intensivnosti [Evaluation of the training of qualified divers using standard loads of various intensity]. Aktualnye problemy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v obrazovatelnykh organizatsiyakh [Actual problems of physical education and sports in educational organizations]. Proc. nat. res.-pract. conf. with internat. participation. Yeltsin UFU, 2016, pp. 267-272.
- Saurov E.A., Saurova N.V. Sravnitelny analiz tekhniki plavaniya v monolaste plovtsov-podvodnikov vysokoy kvalifikatsii kak rukovodstvo k obucheniyu sportsmenov mladshikh sportivnykh razryadov [Comparative analysis of monofin swimming techniques in elite divers as a guide to training junior athletes]. Perspektivy nauki i obrazovaniya,2018, no. 3 (33), pp. 192-197.
- Stradze A.E., Moskovchenko O.N. Sravnitelny analiz prirosta skorosti mirovykh rekordov za 30 let v skorostnykh vidakh podvodnogo plavaniya [Comparative analysis of world records growth rate for 30 years in speed scuba diving disciplines]. Podvodny sport sovremennoe sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya [Underwater sport: current state and development prospects]. Proc. intern. res.-pract. conf.. Moscow: Svetoton publ., 2009, pp. 123-128.
- Litvinenko S.N., Golikov L.A. , Lyatina I.M., Mitrofanov A.A., Petrov A.D. Analysis of world records in track running events in context of bioenergetic processes. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2016, no 10, 21 p.
- Mirzoev O.M. Track and field events at xxxi olympic games in rio de janeiro. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2017, no 1, 31 p.