Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor I.E. Konovalov1
Graduate student S.A. Eliseev1
1Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism, Kazan
According to the analysis of the scientific and methodological and special literature, many experts consider the professional combat physical training of cadets at military training establishments as a necessary part of their professional training The present study analyzes benefits of the innovative applied combat physical training model for the national frontier service academies. Having analyzed the prior positive applied combat physical training piloting experience accumulated by the frontier service academies, we noted the need in a special applied combat physical training module in the physical education curricula to offer a wide range of training tools with a special priority to the physical, functional and mental service-specific fitness. The new applied combat physical training of our own design offers the key practical training elements with progress rating tests and goals. The experiment to test the new model showed its benefits as verified by the following test rate growths in the Reference Group versus Experimental Group: 8.78% versus 58.94% in the backflip on a horizontal bar test; 0.23% versus 1.71% in the quick march test; 1.85% versus 6.51% in the individual obstacle course test; 0.74% versus 2.59% in the group obstacle course test; and 24.18% versus 44.69% in the armed-and-dressed swimming test.
Keywords: cadets, frontier service academy, applied combat physical training model.
- Gubanishcheva A.A. Professionalno-prikladnaya fizicheskaya podgotovka kak odin iz vidov podgotovki konkurentosposobnogo spetsialista [Applied professional physical education as one of types of competitive specialist training]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie i sportivnaya trenirovka, 2014, no. 2 (8), pp. 77-80.
- Eliseev S.A., Konovalov I.E. Analiz potentsialnykh vozmozhnostey sovershenstvovaniya protsessa professionalno-prikladnoy fizicheskoy podgotovki kursantov voennykh uchebnykh zavedeniy [Analysis of the potential for improving the process of vocational and applied physical training of cadets of military schools]. Aktualnye problemy teorii i praktiki fizicheskoy kultury, sporta i turizma [Actual problems of theory and practice of physical education, sports and tourism]. Proc. V nat. res.-pract. conf. young scientists, postgraduate students, undergraduates and students. Kazan: VRSAPCST publ., 2017, vol. 2, pp. 432-434.
- Eliseev S.A., Konovalov I.E. Optimizatsiya soderzhaniya professionalno-prikladnoy fizicheskoy podgotovki voennosluzhashchikh, ispolzuya kompleks uprazhneniy «Strenflex» [Optimization of content of applied professional physical training of military personnel using Strenflex exercise complex]. Problemyi i perspektivyi fizicheskogo vospitaniya, sportivnoy trenirovki i adaptivnoy fizicheskoy kultury [Problems and prospects of physical education, sports training and adaptive physical education]. Proc. V nat. res.-pract. conf.. Kazan: VRSAPEST pul., 2018, pp. 479-483.
- Zhuzhgov A.I. Individualizatsiya obrazovatelnogo protsessa na osnove monitoringa urovnya zdorovya kak osnova voenno-prikladnoy fizicheskoy podgotovki kursantov voennyih vuzov [Individualization of educational process based on health monitoring as a basis of military-applied physical training of cadets of military universities]. Pedagogiko-psikhologicheskie i mediko-biologicheskie problemy fizicheskoy kultury i sporta, 2015, no. 1(36), pp. 53-60.
- Kalashnikov A.F. Formirovanie professionalno vazhnykh kachestv kursantov sredstvami professionalno-prikladnoy fizicheskoy podgotovki [Building professionally important qualities of cadets by means of applied professional physical training]. Collected works "Actual problems of physical education and sports of cadets, students and students», Moscow, 2016, pp. 53-57.
- Konovalov I.E. Struktura i programmno-soderzhatelnoe obespechenie sistemy sovremennogo fizicheskogo vospitaniya studentov muzyikalnykh SSUZ [Structure and program content of modern physical education system for students of musical secondary schools]. Doct. diss. abstract (Hab.). Naberezhnye Chelny, 2012, 46 p.
- Fahrutdinova G.Zh., Konovalov I.E., Boltikov Y.V. Pedagogical Model of Formation of Readiness of People with Health Disabilities to Integration into the Educational Environment of a Higher Education Institution. Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry. 2017. Vol. 12 (Special Issue) (A Multidisciplinary Approach to science 5b)., pp. 607- 618. Available at: