Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Dr.Biol. M.V. Postnova1
PhD, Associate Professor Yu.A. Shatyr1
Dr.Biol., Professor A.B. Mulik3
1Volgograd State University, Volgograd
2Military Medical Academy n.a. S.M. Kirov (Military Medical Academy), St. Petersburg
3Institute of Toxicology of Federal Medico-Biological Agencyn(IT FMBA of Russia),St. Petersburg
Modern approaches to the stanradization of physical loads within physical education practices in secondary, advanced and higher educational institutions are based on the principles of standardization of exercise volume and types of exercises in three health groups. The volume of loads within each group is additionally differentiated according to the sex and age of the students.
Objective of the present study was to develop, on a sound theoretical basis, and test benefits of an individualized de-adaptation risk forecast model applicable in the academic physical education process. Sampled for the model tests were the 18-20 year-old students of Volgograd State University (n=146). The first stage of the study was geared to find logics in the individual combined unspecific bodily reactivity profiles. The second stage included the adaptation stress tests with account of the individual combined unspecific bodily reactivity rates. And the third stage of the study was designed to develop a disease-prevention individualized de-adaptation risk forecast algorithm in the standard training process. The study data and analyses showed benefits of the new individualized de-adaptation risk forecast model applicable in the academic physical education process.
Keywords: physical education service individualization, adaptive responses, physical workload, de-adaptation risk, combined unspecific bodily reactivity.
- Velitchenko V.K. Fizkultura bez travm [Physical education without injury]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie publ., 1993, 128 p.
- Vorobev L.V. Porogovaya ChSS kak kriteriy bezopasnyih nagruzok na serdtse [Threshold heart rate as criterion of safe heart loads]. Uspekhi sovremennogo estestvoznaniya, 2014, no. 2, pp. 7-11.
- Garkavi L.Kh. Aktivatsionnaya terapiya. Antistressornyie reaktsii aktivatsii i trenirovki i ih ispolzovanie dlya ozdorovleniya, profilaktiki i lecheniya [Activation therapy. Anti-stress activation and training reactions and their use for recovery, prevention and treatment]. Rostov-on/D.: RU publ., 2006, 256 p.
- Zaitsev A.A. Metodologiya normirovaniya nagruzok v fizicheskoy kulture [Methodology of load regulation in physical education]. Izvestiya Baltiyskoy gosudarstvennoy akademii ryibopromyislovogo flota: psihologo-pedagogicheskie nauki, 2013, no. 4 (26), pp. 48-53.
- Mulik A.B., M.V. Postnova, Yu.A. Mulik Uroven obschey nespetsificheskoy reaktivnosti organizma cheloveka [Level of general non-specific reactivity of human body]. Volgograd: VS publ., 2009, 224 p.
- Milashechkina E.A., T.I. Jandarova Physical progress rates of special health group students diagnosed with cardiovascular system disorders versus their physical activity rates.Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2018, no. 4, 6 p.
- Serikov S.G., G.N. Serikov Health promotion role of physical education in university learning process. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2016, no 5, 2 p.
- Popova T.V., Y.I. Koryukalov, O.G. Kourova, I.P. Dovbiy Adaptation of sporty students to academic load under fatigue and mental stress.Theory and Practice of Physical Culture, 2017, no. 4, 17 p.