Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD, Associate Professor D.V. Vyprikov1
PhD, Associate Professor T.N. Shutova1
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics , Moscow
Training of qualified female futsal players requires a scientifically based approach to the conditioning period design in view of the individual characteristics of the trainees, their initial and in-process fitness rating, developed objective assessments of changes in their status, as well as their technical and tactical skills and adaptation specifics. The study was intended to develop and test benefits of an individualized conditioning, special and pre-season training model for junior female football players. The model combines specific and unspecific training tools applicable in the preparatory training periods. Sampled for the model testing experiment were the 12-14 year old female football players (n=40) from Snezhana-Kotelniki Football Club split up into Experimental and Reference Groups of 20 people each, with the Reference Group trained in the standard system and Experimental Group trained as required by the new individualized staged training model. The training process was designed on an individualized physical training-stage-specific basis. The individual progress was tested by the following tests: alternatively designed and aimed passes with the error rates; ball repossessions; dribbling attempts; ball control time; and the head strikes on goal. The new model was tested particularly beneficial with the following shares of the unspecific and specific training components (respectively): 75% and 25% at the conditioning stage; 80% and 20% at the special pre-season stage; and 86% and 14% at the pre-season stage.
Keywords: futsal, preparatory training, combined progress tests, unspecific and specific training components, 12-14 year old female football players.
- Averyasova Yu.O., Filimonova S.I., Andryushchenko L.B. et al. Optimizatsiya podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva v basketbole na etape vysshego sportivnogo masterstva [Sport reserve training system optimization in elite basketball]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 6, pp. 79-80.
- Vyprikov D.V. Uchebno-trenirovochny protsess kvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenok v mini-futbole [Training process of skilled futsal players]. Moscow: Plekhanov RUE publ., 2017, 80 p.
- Satalkina T.V., Kozlova S.Yu. Osobennosti sportivnoy podgotovki zhenskoy studencheskoy komandy po mini-futbolu [Features of athletic training of women's futsal team]. Fizicheskaya kultura, sport i zdorovye, MSU, Yoshkar-Ola, 2018, no. 31, pp. 130-134.
- Fedchuk D.V., Fedchuk V.V. Soderzhanie sportivnoy podgotovki zhenskoy komandy po mini-futbolu [Contents of athletic training of women's futsal team]. Nauka i obrazovanie v XXI veke [Science and Education in the XXI century]. International res.-pract. conference, Lyubertsy, 2015, pp. 60-62.
- Chernysheva E.N., Primak I.S., Smirnova S.A., Pryanishnikova O.A. Innovatsionny podkhod v modelirovanii dvigatelnoy podgotovki zhenskikh komand po mini-futbolu [Innovative approach in simulation of motor training of women's futsal teams]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 6, pp. 51-54.