Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD O.V. Zlygostev1
PhD, Associate Professor S.A. Tatyanenko1
Dr.Hab., Professor, Honored Worker of Higher School of the Russian Federation V.P. Guba2
1Tobolsk Industrial Institute, branch of Tyumen Industrial University, Tobolsk
2Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
The problem of increasing the efficiency of the training process in youth football is closely related to the optimal use of methods and means of sports training geared to optimize special physical training. A special place belongs to the speed-strength-building means and methods which play an important role in the achievement of sportsmanship by football players. The study offers and tests benefits of a special physical training system design for initial specialization stage in youth football. The model was designed on a purposeful modular basis with an emphasis on the speed-strength training component. Sampled for the model testing experiment were the 12-14 year old football players from the Tobolsk-based Cchildren and youth sport school (Tyumen Oblast) split up into three Experimental Groups and one Reference Group, with the latter trained in the standard training system. The key driver for the speed-strength training in the new model were the special training modules focused on speed, strength and speed strength, with every module offering unspecific and specific ball handling sets of practices. The new categorical speed-strength training modules were included in the training process over a yearly training cycle on a customizable basis. The model testing experiment proved its benefits as verified by the Experimental Group versus Reference Group significant progress in the speed-strength qualities and competitive performance for the yearly training cycle.
Keywords: football, training, sport specialization, purposeful modular design, physical qualities.
- Antipov A.V. Formirovanie spetsialnykh skorostno-silovykh sposobnostey 12-14-letnikh futbolistov v period polovogo sozrevaniya [Building special speed-strength abilities of 12-14-year-old footballers in adulthood]. PhD diss.. Moscow, 2002, 126 p.
- Guba V., Stula A., Kromke K. Podgotovka futbolistov v vedushchikh klubakh Evropy [Training process in leading football clubs of Europe]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2017, 272 p.
- Guba V., Skripko A., Stula A. Testirovanie i kontrol podgotovlennosti futbolistov [Testing and monitoring of footballers' fitness]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2016, 168 p.
- Zlygostev O.V. Modulno-tselevoe proektirovanie skorostno-silovoy podgotovki futbolistov na etape nachalnoy sportivnoy spetsializatsii [Modular target design of speed-strength training of footballers at initial sports specialization stage]. PhD diss.. Tula, 2013, 140 p..
- Seluyanov V. N., Sarsaniya S.K., Sarsaniya K.S. Fizicheskaya podgotovka futbolistov [Physical training of football]. Moscow: TVT Divizion publ., 2004, 192 p.
- Guba V.P. [ed.] Futbol: Programma dlya futbolnykh akademiy, detsko-yunosheskikh sportivnykh shkol, spetsializirovannykh detsko-yunosheskikh shkol olimpiyskogo rezerva i uchilishch olimpiyskogo rezerva [Football: program for football academies, youth sports schools, specialized children and youth sport schools of Olympic reserve and Olympic reserve sport schools]. Moscow: Sport publ., 2015, 208 p.