Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD, Associate Professor E.V. Bronsky1
PhD, Associate Professor V.I. Lebedeva1
1Pavlodar State Pedagogical Institute, Pavlodar, Kazakhstan
The research topic is relevant as trampoline jumping is a complex technical sport that places special demands on the athlete's coordination abilities; is extremely difficult and risky in performance; requires increased accuracy of temporal, strength and spatial components of jumps. The short trampolining jumping career sharply raises the question of using optimal and effective training methods and techniques by trainers in the training process. In this regard, an attempt was made to implement an individualized training model for junior trampoline competitors. The study analyzes the design and benefits of an individualized training model for junior (9-10 year-old) trampoline competitors having 2-year training records and split up into Experimental (EG, n=14) and Reference (RG, n=16) Groups for the model testing purposes. The model was intended to mobilize and cultivate progress motivations in the following aspects: individual physical qualities; physical fitness and its role for technical progress; gymnastics-styled execution etc. The study showed the individualized motivations-cultivating training model being beneficial as verified by the pre- versus post-experimental Experimental Group versus reference Group progress test data, with the Experimental Group showing significant (р<0.05-0.01) and significant progress in the technical execution rated by 4.63 to 5,0 points (i.e. high and excellent) in 8 tests out of 11.
Keywords: physical and theoretical education, individualized training model, junior trampoline competitors.
- Bal'sevich V.K., Lubysheva L.I. Sportivno-orientirovannoe fizicheskoe vospitanie, obrazovatelnye i sotsialnye aspekty [Sport-centered physical education, educational and social aspects]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2003, no. 3, pp. 19–22.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Sportivny vektor fizicheskogo vospitaniya v rossiyskoy shkole [Sports vector of physical education at Russian school]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2006, 112 p.
- Bronsky E.V. Otsenka ozdorovitelnoy effektivnosti lichnostno-orientirovannykh urokov fizicheskoy kultury shkolnikov [Evaluation of health effectiveness of individualized school physical education lessons]. Vestnik PGU, Pavlodar, 2007, no. 3, pp. 19-27.
- Bronsky E.V. Lichnostno-orientirovannoy podkhod v povyishenii ozdorovitelnoy effektivnosti urokov fizicheskoy kultury [Individualized approach to improve health effectiveness of physical education lessons]. Fizicheskaya kultura, sport i turizm. Integratsionnye protsessy nauki i praktiki [Physical education, sports and tourism. Integration processes of science and practice]. Proc. II International Scientific Symposium. vol. 1, April 24-25 2014. Orel, 2014, pp. 30-34.
- Bronsky E.V. Povyshenie ozdorovitelnoy effektivnosti urokov fizicheskoy kultury shkolnikov posredstvom ikh lichnostno-orientirovannoy obrazovatelnoy napravlennosti [Individualized educational orientation of physical education lessons to improve their health effectiveness]. PhD diss. abstract. Almaty, 2008,29 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportivnoe obrazovanie shkolnikov: novye vektory i perspektivy razvitiya [School sports education: new vectors and development prospects]. Innovative educational technologies in physical education and health improvement system. St. Petersburg: NIIFK publ., 2006, pp. 139–143.
- Lukmanova N.B., Yadovina Yu V. Lichnostno-orientirovanny podkhod kak komponent psihologo-pedagogicheskogo soprovozhdeniya sportivnoy trenirovki yunykh gimnastok [Individualized approach as a component of psychological and educational follow-up of sports training in youth women's gymnastics]. Shkola XXI veka: tendentsii i perspektivy [School of the XXI century: trends and prospects]. Proc. III intern. res.-pract. conf.. Cheboksary: Interaktiv plyus publ., 2015, pp. 71–72.