Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD, Associate Professor E.A. Grineva1
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor L.M. Zakharova1
Postgraduate E.A. Kolbeneva1
Postgraduate V.V. Cherkashina1
1Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical University n.a. I.N. Ulyanov, Ulyanovsk
The study underlines the need for the all-round research to improve the young people’s reproductive health service taking full advantage of the traditional and new education and cultural technologies; reports progress of the ‘Education Science Contribution to the Social Dangers Control Efforts’ Research Project; gives the questionnaire survey data indicative of the young people’s viewpoints on the existing reproductive health service – critical for the nation’s health. The above Project has been implemented since 2015 in the academic and school education systems in Ulyanovsk city and Ulyanovsk Oblast. Sampled for the study were 1686 students of 11 local education establishments. The first stage of the study was designed to profile the sexual behavior in the sample. The second stage tested the ‘Health and Happy Family’ textbook popularity in the context of the Project activity geared to promote healthy lifestyle and control addictions for tobacco, alcohol, drugs etc. The Project has given a special priority to the health-centered physical education via thematic sport festivals and physical education and sport initiatives to get fit for the GTO Complex tests. Based on the study data and analyses, the authors recommend giving a special priority in the young people’s physical education service to the addiction prevention, health-centered physical education, competitive progress and the healthy lifestyle promotion initiatives and events to cultivate health agenda and responsibility in the young people.
Keywords: health-centered physical education, reproductive health, sexual culture, social behaviors, educational traditions.
- Byalik O. V. Sovremennye podkhody k polovomu vospitaniyu uchashcheysya molodezhi nekotorykh stran evropeyskogo soyuza [Modern approaches to sexual education of students in some countries of the European Union]. Azimut nauchnykh issledovaniy: pedagogika i psikhologiya, 2013, no. 1, pp. 8-10.
- Bilalova A.R., Baymanova A.F., Artemyeva A.V. Polovoe vospitanie podrostkov [Sex education of adolescents]. Mezhdunarodny zhurnal eksperimentalnogo obrazovaniya [International Journal of Experimental Education]. 2015, no. 8-3, pp. 410-415.
- Pokrovsky V.M., Korotko G. F. [ed.]. Fiziologiya cheloveka [Human physiology]. Moscow: Meditsina publ., 2003, 656 p.
- Podshivalov V.N. Sotsialnaya otvetstvennost lichnosti [Individual social responsibility]. PhD diss. abstract. Yekaterinburg, 2009., 21 p.
- Chetverikova N.A. Osobennosti kommunikativnogo povedeniya polov: filosofsko-psikhologicheskiy aspekt [Gender-specific features of communicative behavior: philosophical and psychological aspect]. Gumanitarny vektor, 2017, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 87-93.