Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD, Associate Professor M.A. Elmurzaev1
PhD, Associate Professor I.A. Panchenko1
PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Pakholkova1
1St. Petersburg Mining University, St. Petersburg
Owing to the relevancy of the tasks of human health restoration and protection the problem of health becomes the subject of study not only in medicine, but also in psychology, education, sociology, etc. Human health is now considered as a systemic phenomenon involving various types and levels of health. The present study analyzes the following two alternative physical recreation service design options: adaptive health and social wellness prioritizing ones, with the both based on the commonly accepted human health concepts albeit designed in different ways depending on the process drivers. Both of the physical recreation service design options are centered on health with its physical, social, mental and spiritual constituents. Physical health with its biological implications and material substrates viewed as an individual integrated quality – is central for the adaptive health prioritizing physical recreation service option. In our analysis of the social wellness prioritizing physical recreation service option we were governed by the idea that a social wellness may be interpreted as the quality including the social, mental and spiritual health domains.
The proposed and analyzed physical recreation service design options making an emphasis on the health components (physical, social, mental and spiritual) for integrated progress rating purposes make it possible, in the authors’ opinion, to secure new quality for the health service with new practical service options.
Keywords: physical rehabilitation, individual health, social wellness prioritizing model, adaptive health prioritizing model, personal culture, social wellness rating criteria.
- Bratus B.S. Postanovka problemy normy psikhicheskogo razvitiya [Statement of the problem of mental development norms]. Anatomiya lichnosti Ppersonality anatomy]. Moscow, 1988, pp. 6-24.
- Kanapatskiy A.Ya. Ontologicheskaya istinnost dukhovnosti [Ontological truth of spirituality]. Doct. diss. abstract (Philos). Ufa, 2004, P. 23.
- Nikiforov G.S. Psikhologiya zdorovya [Health Psychology]. Study guide. St. Petersburg: Rech publ., 2002. 256 p.
- Rudenko G.V., Dubrovskaya Yu.A., Bobrov I.V. Metodika opredeleniya psikhofiziologicheskogo potentsiala organizma [Individual psychophysiological potential test model]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 4, pp. 8-10.
- Elmurzaev M.A. Sotsiokulturny potentsial fizicheskoy rekreatsii [Sociocultural Potential of Physical Recreation]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 2, pp. 52-54.