Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Dr.Hab., Professor V.F. Kostyuchenko1
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor G.V. Rudenko2
PhD, Associate Professor Yu.A. Dubrovskaya2
1Lesgaft National State University of Physical Education, Sport and Health, St. Petersburg
2St. Petersburg Mining University, St. Petersburg
The article analyzes some issues of the social, cultural and health policies of the current physical education and sports sector development strategy to underline that the mass physical inactivity may be explained by a variety of reasons including the still limited access to the physical education and sports service due to both affordability issues and shortage of sport facilities; poor staffing of the physical education and sports service by the communal needs sensitive instructors; and the still limited physical education and sports promotion efforts to encourage the mass physical activity. The situation is further aggravated by the aggressive commercial promotion of ‘magic’ rejuvenation/ rehabilitation/ health medicines by mass media organizations. The authors believe that the negative trends may be reversed by the efforts to mobilize the available social, cultural and health resource of the national physical education and sports sector to improve the access to and affordability of mass physical education and sports practices; expand the physical education and sports service infrastructure; promote healthy lifestyles with support from the mass media industry; step up the social sensitivity and communication of the future physical education and sports sector specialists by the relevant interdisciplinary courses to help them master modern physical education and sports service models.
Keywords: physical education, mass health and mentality, communication skills, physical education and sports specialist, sport assets, accessibility of sport facilities.
- Strategiya razvitiya fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2020 g.: utv. rasporyazheniem Pravitelstva Ros. Federatsii ot 07.09.2009 # 1101-r [Physical education and sports development strategy in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020: approved by RF Government Decree 07.09.2009 № 1101-p].
- Umurzakov U.K. Propaganda fizicheskoy kultury, sporta i zdorovogo obraza zhizni [Promotion of physical education, sports and healthy lifestyle]. Pedagogika segodnya: problemy i resheniya [Education today: problems and solutions]. Proc. III intern. scie. conf. (Kazan, March 2018). Kazan: Molodoy ucheny, 2018, pp. 91-94. Available at: https://moluch.ru/ conf/ped/ archive/276/13917/ (data obrascheniya: 27.11.2018).
- Fomin A.P. Virtualizatsiya sotsialnoy realnosti v sovremennom mire [Virtualization of social reality in modern world]. Izvestiya Rossiyskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. A.I. Gertsena. Obshchestvennye i gumanitarnye nauki, 2008, no. 10 (56), pp. 16-28.
- Elmurzaev M.A., Panchenko I.A., Smirnova N.V. Kulturosozidayushchiy potentsial fizicheskoy rekreatsii [Culture-creating resource of physical recreation]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 4, pp. 102-104.
- Dewey J. My Pedogogical Credo. Wach., 1929. P. 12.