Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Dr.Hab., Professor V.I. Grigoriev1
PhD, Associate Professor A.B. Makhovikov2
PhD, Associate Professor S.A. Sidorenko2
1St. Petersburg State University of Economics, St. Petersburg
2St. Petersburg Mining University, St. Petersburg
The problem of modifying the concept of academic athletic training, which is urgent for physical education and sports departments, has become apparent when updating to elective physical education standards. The present article analyzes the case technologies application potential for the initiatives to remove stochastic volatility from the academic athletic training process management. The proposed training process management model makes an emphasis on the strength-building cases to improve the academic athletic training service. The model designed to renovate the athletic training provisions gives priority to the operation modeling, algorithmic crossovers and strength training components. The training process management model offers a set of the physical progress goals and criteria, purposeful strength training practices with controlled-intensity workloads and the process design and management tools within the individual workload limits. Case technology based projects were found beneficial for the athletic training service goals within the elective academic physical education and sports system as verified by the cumulative case technologies benefits and improved quality of the athletic training service; and manifested by the muscular tissue hyperplasia rates attained within the limited academic timeframe. The new training model is expected to counter the dominant behavioral and reflective patterns in the academic physical education service designs to secure due balance of the physical education values, life quality and new progress opportunities.
Keywords: athleticism, diversification, capacity, efficiency, management, case technology, strength building tracks.
- Bolotin A.E., Selyukin D.B. Struktura i soderzhanie pedagogicheskoy kontseptsii sovershenstvovaniya mnogourovnevoy sistemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya v Rossii [Structure and content of educational concept of improvement of multi-level system of physical education in Russia]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 7, pp. 10-12.
- Bompa T., Butstsichelli K. Periodizatsiya sportivnoy trenirovki [Periodization of sports training]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2016, pp. 47-49.
- Vinogradov G.P. Atletizm: Teoriya i metodika trenirovki [Athleticism: Theory and Methods of Training]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2009, pp. 128-130.
- Delavye F., Ivanova N.O., Bruenok A.V. Anatomiya silovykh uprazhneniy dlya muzhchin i zhenshchin [Anatomy of strength training for men and women]. [transl. from Fr.]. Moscow: RIPOL publ., 2013, pp. 21-23.
- Sushchenko V.P., Grigoryev V.I. Nauchno-metodicheskie osnovy atleticheskoy podgotovki studentov [Scientific and methodological foundations of athletic training of students]. St. Petersburg: Herzen RSPU publ., 2010, pp. 32-34.
- Tesch P.A. (1991) Training for Bodybuilding, Strength and power in Sport. Blackwell Scientific Publications, p 12.