Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
PhD, Associate Professor G.V. Zarodnyuk1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.I. Grigoryev2
1St. Petersburg Mining University, St. Petersburg
2St. Petersburg State University of Economics, St. Petersburg
The study was designed to analyze the theoretical and historical progress stages in the Russian kayak paddling teams’ pre-Olympic trainings systems of the 1950-70s, 1980-90s and 2000-2018s, to identify the key progress technologies and assess the research and training projects.
The new wave of the training process research and design technologies in 1950-70s crowned by the G. Krasnopevtsev training system was intended to secure high competitive accomplishments of the national team at the 1952 Olympics by improvements in the adaptability resource, and special controlled-intensity paddling practices in the precompetitive periods.
In the 1980-90s, the pre-Olympic trainings gave a special priority to the next-stage research and design developments to reasonably intensify and make more efficient the trainings for the 1980 Olympics. The research and training projects were intended to further concentrate the resources, improve the project management efficiency and spur up the success motivations by ‘modular periodicity’ crossover training technologies by V. Issurin. The third wave of the application research technologies and developments (since 2000 till now) has taken benefits of the external progress facilitating factors varying from the new technological platforms to digital project management tools (S. Verlin’s method) to offer an integrated modern pre-Olympic training system highly balanced and harmonized in the design, material, informational and human resourcing domains.It may be concluded that the pre-Olympic training system history and progress analysis demonstrates that the training systems have always been highly sensitive to the progress in the research and training technologies.
Keywords: additive technologies, innovations, competitiveness, synergy, genesis, transparency, project management.
- Vishnyakov K.S. Itogi vystupleniya sbornoy komandy Rossii po greble na baydarkakh i kanoe na XXXI Olimpiyskikh igrakh 2016 v Rio-De-Zhaneyro [Results of the performance of Russian national rowing and canoeing team at XXXI Olympic Games 2016 in Rio]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie i sportivnaya trenirovka, 2018, no. 1 (23), pp. 7-10.
- Grigoryev V.I., Gerasimova I.G., Novikova E.S. Forsayt tendentsiy i napravleniy razvitiya studencheskogo sporta [Foresight of university sport progress trends and avenues]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 4, pp. 25-27.
- Kaverin V.F., Issurin V.B. Osnovnyie napravleniya podgotovki sovetskih grebtsov na baydarkakh i kanoe k XXV Olimpiyskim igram [Key directions of training of Soviet rowers and canoeists for XXV Olympics]. Moscow, 1989, pp. 4-6.
- Krasnopevtsev G.M. Uchastie sovetskikh grebtsov na baydarkakh i kanoe v XVI Olimpiyskikh igrakh [Participation of Soviet rowers and canoeists in XVI Olympics]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 1957, no. 5., pp. 327-333.
- Silayev A.P. Osnovnye napravleniya metodologii podgotovki natsionalnoy komandy (na primere grebli na baydarkakh i kanoe) [Key directions of national team training methodology (case study of rowers and canoeists)]. PhD diss. abstract. Moscow, 1981, 25 p.
- Timofeev V.D. Nauchnye issledovaniya grebnykh vidov sporta SPbNIIFK – put k zolotym olimpiyskim medalyam: istoricheskiy obzor [Scientific research on rowing sports in SPbNIIFK - the way to gold Olympic medals: historical overview]. Aktualnye problemy v oblasti fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Actual problems in physical education and sports]. Proc. nat. sci.-pract. conf., Sep 27-28 2018. St. Petersburg: SPbNIIFK., 2018, pp. 82-89.
- Shubin K.Yu., Grigoryev V.I. Forsayt olimpiyskoy podgotovki rossiyskikh grebtsov na baydarkakh [Foresight of Olympic training of Russian canoeists]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2017, no. 8 (150), pp. 127-132.