Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury №3 2019
Dr.Hab., Professor L.I. Lubysheva
Russian State University of Physical Education, Sports, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
Modern educational policies tend to rank the sportizated physical education tools both among the promising fields for research and modern technologies for progress of the national education service. To make the relevant educational toolkit more efficient in practical applications, the notional system of the modern sportizated physical education needs to be expanded to cover its every aspect, and this was an objective of the present study.
We define sportizated physical education as the sportizated physical education technologies, competitions and sport-specific elements harmonized to facilitate the sporting culture formation process. The sporting culture, in its turn, may be defined as the indispensable part of the overall culture with its activity and accomplishments including the training processes and competitive accomplishments plus the relevant material, social and personality development benefits contributing to the harmonic personality building process.
We believe that an individual sporting agenda comprises one of the core sportizated physical education notions that may be defined as the integral personality quality with its specific motivations, emotions, values, priorities and determination for success in the sport discipline or sport routine(s).
A special priority will be given, in our opinion, to the notion of sport education viewed as the sporting domain of the individual socializing process that facilitates the individual progress in the relevant social sector(s) via the sporting activity supported by the modern sport science. It should be emphasized that every effort to systematize definitions help improve the practical toolkits and understanding of the relevant physical education and sports methods and fields for further progress in the sport science.
Keywords: sportization, personality sport identification, sporting culture, Olympic education, sport education.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Sportivny vektor fizicheskogo vospitaniya v rossiyskoy shkole [Sports vector of physical education in schools of Russia]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2006, 112 p., il.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I., Peredelskiy A.A. et al. Sportizatsiya v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya: ot nauchnoy idei k innovatsionnoy praktike [Sportization in physical education system: from scientific idea to innovative practice]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2017, 200 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportivnaya kultura v shkole [Sports culture at school]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2006, 174 p.
- Lubysheva L.I. Fenomen sportivnoy kultury v aspekte metodologicheskogo analiza [Sports culture phenomenon in context of methodological analysis]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2009, no. 3, pp. 10–13.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportizatsiya obshcheobrazovatelnykh shkol: kontseptualnye osnovy i tekhnologicheskie resheniya [Sportization of secondary schools: conceptual foundations and technological solutions]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2016, no. 1, pp. 5-8.
- Lubysheva L.I. Sportizatsiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya kak uslovie razvitiya studencheskogo sporta v vuzakh nesportivnogo profilya [Sportization of physical education as a condition for development of university sports in non-sports universities]. Nauchno-pedagogicheskie shkoly v sfere sporta i fizicheskogo vospitaniya [Pedagogical research schools in sports and physical education]. Proc. I nat. res.-practical conf. with intern. participation. Moscow: RSUPESYT publ., 2016, pp. 32-42.
- Lubysheva L.I., Mochenov V.P. New conceptual approach to modern understanding of social nature of sport. Theory and Practice of Physical Culture (e-journal), Available at: http://www.teoriya.ru/ru/node/3587 [date of access: 31.01.2019]