Associate Professor, PhD E.V. Khromin1, 2
1Tyumen State University, Tyumen
2Department of Sport and Youth Policy of the Administration of Tyumen, Tyumen
The study analyzes innovations in the municipal physical education and sports management system designed for success of the GTO Complex reinstatement project in Tyumen. The study analyzes the key management policies, mechanisms and provisions for the mass physical education and sports initiatives to facilitate the GTO Complex reinstatement in the preschool, school, vocational training and advanced training systems, children and youth sports and mass physical education sector. A special emphasis is made on the following mechanisms and provisions for the mass physical education and sports initiatives to facilitate the GTO Complex reinstatement: public-private physical education and sports service clustering policies; optional formats of the physical education and sports and health services in the local communities; integration of the general and advanced physical education and sports systems; modular designs of the GTO Complex tests; theoretically grounded application programs and practical implementation tools; and the physical progress tests. The GTO Complex test system may be improved by the projects to establish special test centers/ facilities; GTO referees’ training system; monthly progress tests and analyses; and sound programmatic and informational support.
Keywords: systemic novelties, clustering design, integration, intensification, sportization, progress tests, infrastructure, communication, marketing, promotion.
- Bal'sevich V.K., Lubysheva L.I. Sportivno-orientirovannoe fizicheskoe vospitanie: obrazovatelny i sotsialny aspekty [Sport-centered physical education: educational and social aspects]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2003, no. 5, pp. 19-22.
- Ivanova S.V., Manzheley I.V. Organizatsiya fizkulturno-sportivnoy raboty po mestu zhitel'stva na munitsipalnom urovne [Municipal organization of physical education and sports activities]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2013, no. 2, pp. 42-47.
- Kalieva E.A., Khromin E.V., Korotkova E.A. Organizatsiya i razvitie PR-deyatelnosti v sisteme munitsipalnogo upravleniya goroda Tyumeni (na primere otrasli sporta i molodezhnoy politiki) [Organization and development of PR-activities in Tyumen municipal administration system (case study of sports and youth policy industry)]. Teaching aid. Tyumen: Pechatnik publ., 2017, pp. 56-67.
- Korotkova E.A. Upravlenie innovatsiyami v obrazovanii [Managing innovation in education]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2010, no. 1, pp. 2-4.
- Manzheley I.V. Innovatsii v fizicheskom vospitanii [Innovation in Physical Education]. Study guide. Tyumen: TSU publ., 2010, 144 p.
- Semenov L.A. Monitoring i problemy fizicheskogo vospitaniya detey i podrostkov [Monitoring and problems of physical education of children and adolescents]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2014, no. 2, pp. 49-52.
- Smirnov P.G., Khromin V.G. Organizatsiya fizkul'turno-dosugovoy deyatelnosti po mestu zhitel'stva naseleniya [Organization of domiciliary health and fitness activities for people]. Study guide. Tyumen: Vector Book publ., 2003.
- Strategiya razvitiya fizicheskoy kultury i sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2020 goda. Rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva RF [Strategy for development of physical education and sports in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation]. August 7 2009 no. 1101-р [Electronic resource]. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/196059.
- Khromin V.G. Integratsiya osnovnogo i dopolnitelnogo fizkulturnogo obrazovaniya shkolnikov [Integration of primary and secondary school physical education]. Tyumen: TSU publ., 2000, 174 p.