PhD E.A. Zyurin1
PhD E.N. Bobkova2
Dr.Med., Professor V.N. Morozov1
Dr.Med., Professor S.A. Poliyevsky3
1Russian Federal Research Center for Physical Culture and Sports (VNIIFK), Moscow
2Smolensk State Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism, Smolensk
The study analyzes the mass physical fitness test data for a variety of national population groups in the context of the GTO Complex tests; group progress in the tests; correlations of the local communal physical/ sport activity with the progress in the GTO Complex tests; and the ways to cultivate interest in and stimulate people for habitual physical education and sports. The methods applied for the study purposes were as follows: monitoring, opinion polls, formal questionnaire surveys, comparative analysis, systemic studies and mathematical statistics toolkit for data processing. The population group physical fitness was rated by the relevant age-specific classified GTO Complex tests. The study data give the grounds to conclude that the popular physical education and sports in Russia shall be put on a systemic basis to secure progress in the GTO Complex tests. It is also recommended to prudently apply a variety of motivations to effectively engage communities in the customizable physical education, health and sport practices to facilitate success of the Russian Physical Culture and Sports GTO Complex reinstatement project. The measures will be designed to spur up the public interest in systemic physical education and encourage the physical activity and development to improve the health standards and working capacity.
Keywords: senior population, physical activity, physical fitness, motivation, GTO Complex tests, GTO Complex tests performance.
- Bobkova E.N., Zyurin E.A., Kurentsov V.A. et al Issledovanie otnosheniya vzroslogo naseleniya Rossiyskoy Federatsii k fizicheskoy kulture i sportu, podgotovke i vyipolneniyu normativov Vserossiyskogo fizkulturno-sportivnogo kompleksa GTO [Study of the attitude of senior population of the Russian Federation to physical education and sports, training and implementation of Russian Physical Culture and Sports GTO Complex standards]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki, 2017, no. 6,pp. 67-74.
- Zyurin E.A., Masyagina N.V., Kurentsov V.A. et al Issledovanie rezultativnosti vypolneniya normativov VFSK GTO I–VI stupeni kak faktora, opredelyayusрchego fizicheskuyu podgotovlennost detey, podrostkov i studencheskoy molodezhi Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Study of efficiency of implementation of RPCSC GTO I-VI tests as determinant of physical fitness of children, adolescents and students of the Russian Federation]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki, 2017, no. 5, pp. 43-47.
- Zyurin E.A., Shepeleva N.A., Petruk E.N. Sravnitelnaya kharakteristika fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti obuchayushchikhsya, prozhivayushchikh v razlichnykh federalnykh okrugakh Rossiyskoy Federatsii, po rezultatam testirovaniya normativnykh trebovaniy kompleksa GTO 1-6-y stupeni [Comparative characteristics of physical fitness of students living in various federal districts of the Russian Federation, based on testing of I-VI GTO regulatory requirements]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie i detsko-yunosheskiy sport, 2017, no. 4-5, pp. 22-26.
- Zyurin E.A., Kurentsov V.A., Syafukov M.R. Upravlenie fizicheskim vospitaniem uchaschihsya obrazovatelnykh uchrezhdeniy v usloviyahk deyatelnosti shkolnogo fizkulturno-sportivnogo kluba [Management of school physical education within school physical education and sports club]. Vestnik sportivnoy nauki, 2017, no. 3, pp. 45-49.
- Zyurin E.A., Kurentsov V.A., Krylova Y.A. Analiz faktorov, opredelyayushchikh otnoshenie shkolnikov k fizkulturno-sportivnoy deyatelnosti [Study of factors to determine attitude of schoolchildren to physical education and sports activities]. «Problemy sovershenstvovaniya fizicheskogo vospitaniya studentov»: mater. mezhdunar. nauch-prakt. konf. Vladimirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta» im. Aleksandra Grigorevicha i Nikolaya Grigorevicha Stoletovykh» [Proc. Intern. res.-practical conf. of Stoletovs VSU "Problems of improvement of academic physical education"], October 10, 2016. October 10 2016. Vladimir, 2016, pp. 64-67.