PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Litmanovich1
Postgraduate student A.A. Martin1
Dr.Philos., Professor V.I. Razumov2
1Siberian State University of Physical Education and Sport, Omsk
2Omsk F.M. Dostoevsky State University, Omsk
The study analyzes the fight control thinking in terms of the object-barrier scheme, and offers interpretations of different fight control strategies versus the specific tactical goals in a bout, with a fighter expected to process the input data to model fight situations and respond by necessary technical/ tactical actions. In situational sports on the whole and modern judo in particular, fight control problems arise when an athlete tends to underestimate the importance of some provisionally specific and isolated elements of the bout and respond by the relevant standard actions, and this underestimation may be detrimental to success of the technical/ tactical actions. We believe that success of a fight control plan and relevant technical/ tactical actions in context of the individual creative resource largely depends on how well bout situations are modeled and composed in the athlete’s mind. These mental compositions are normally developed with skills and experience at relatively late stages of the sport careers. This backlog is explainable by the fact that in the modern training systems a special priority is given to the technical skills building goals often at sacrifice of the tactical thinking which is formed much later with the growing competitive experience.
Keywords: combat sports, situation, opposition, decision making, technical/ tactical actions, bout.
- Bogdanov A.A. Tektologiya (Vseobshchaya organizatsionnaya nauka): V 2 kn. [Tectology (General Organizational Science): In 2 volumes]. Moscow: Ekonomika, 1989, Vol. 1, 304 p. Vol. 2, 351 p.
- Kozin V.V., Zykov A.V., Gruznykh G.M. Deyatelnostno-skhematicheskiy sposob issledovaniya proetsirovaniya igrovykh situatsiy i tekhnicheskikh priemov khokkeistov 10-12 let [Activity-schematic method to study design of game situations and techniques of hockey players aged 10-12 years]. Organizatsionno-metodicheskie aspekty uchebnogo i uchebno-trenirovochnogo protsessa v usloviyakh vuza: sb. materialov IV nauch.-prakt. konf. prepod. i aspirantov SibGUFK [Organizational-methodical aspects of educational and training process in university: Proc. IV res.-practical conf. teachers. and postgraduates of SibSUPE], Omsk, 2016, pp. 46-50.
- Lenz A. N. Taktika v sportivnoy borbe [Tactics in wrestling]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1967, pp. 17-19.
- Litmanovich, A.V., Razumov V.I. Ontologiya i logika v edinoborstvakh [Ontology and logic in martial arts]. Boevye iskusstva i sportivnye edinoborstva: nauka, praktika, vospitanie: materially Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. Uchastiem [Martial arts and combat sports: science, practice, education: Proc. Nat. res.-practical conf. with intern. participation]. Moscow, 2016, pp. 151-156.
- Novikov A.A. Upravlenie podgotovkoy vysokokvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov v vidah sportivnykh edinoborstv [Management of training in elite martial arts]. Moscow: SCS USSR publ., 1989, 50 p.
- Puni A.Ts. Psikhologicheskaya podgotovka k sorevnovaniyu v sporte [Pre-season mental conditioning in sport]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1969, 88 p.
- Razumov V.I., Ushakov A.N. Vybor tipov organizatsii soderzhatelnykh predstavleniy dlya kontseptualnogo proektirovaniya [Choice of types of organization of meaningful ideas for conceptual design]. Nauch. konf.: Osvoenie i kontseptualnoe proektirovanie intellektualnykh system [Proc. Conf. Development and conceptual design of intelligent systems]. Moscow: TsNIIEUS Gosstroy USSR]. Moscow: CSRIEMC SCC USSR publ., 1990, pp. 52-55.