Succession in senior school and university health cultures
PhD, Associate Professor K.V. Chedov
Perm State National Research University, Perm
In its response to the modern challenges, the national educational system gives a growing priority to the health values system formation in students with the relevant social and educational implications. A special emphasis is made on the succession of health values and health culture in transition from a general education school to universities and vocational educational establishments.
For the study purposes, we analyzed on a systemic basis the existing educational models in the context of the health culture building aspects and the modern theories, practices and policies with concern to the health culture of the junior population. The research methods applied for the study purposes included comparative analysis, theoretical generalization of the study findings, education process survey, questionnaire survey and interviews to find the respondents’ viewpoints by sets of standard questions on the subject. The study was completed at general education schools (Senior School in Tchaikovsky, and Secondary General Education School #13 in Kungury town) and universities (Perm State National Research University and Tchaikovsky State Institute of Physical Culture) in the Perm Territory. Based on the study data and analyses, we offer facilitating institutional and educational provisions to secure due succession of the senior school and university health cultures.
Keywords: succession, health culture, senior pupils and students.
- Gavronina G.A., Chedova T.I. Professionalno-prikladnaya napravlennost uchebnoy distsipliny 'Fizicheskaya kultura' v klassicheskom universitete [Professional and applied orientation of Physical Education discipline in classical university]. Voprosy pedagogiki, 2017, no. 11, pp. 24-26.
- Garkusha N.S. Vospitanie kultury zdorovya sovremennykh shkolnikov: problemy i puti ikh resheniya [Cultivation of health culture in modern schoolchildren: problems and solutions]. Chelyabinsk, 2012, 188 p.
- Dolzhikova R.A., Fedosimov G.M., Kulinich N.N. et al Realizatsiya preemstvennosti pri obuchenii i vospitanii detey v DOU i nachalnoy shkole [Realization of continuity in education and upbringing of pre-school and elementary school children]. Moscow: Shkolnaya Pressa publ., 2008, 128 p.
- Kuchma V.R., Kardangusheva A.M. Zdorovye shkolnikov i studentov: novye vozmozhnosti profilakticheskoy meditsiny v obrazovatelnykh organizatsiyakh [Health of schoolchildren and students: new opportunities for preventive medicine in educational organizations]. RAS, Med. depart.. Moscow: NCPM of the Ministry of Health of Russia publ., 2016, 275 p.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I., Perelelsky A.A. et al Sportizatsiya v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya: ot nauchnoy idei k innovatsionnoy praktike [Sportization in physical education system: from scientific idea to innovative practice]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta publ., 2017, 200 p.
- Rozhnov R.V. Preemstvennost formirovaniya kultury zdorovya uchaschikhsya v obrazovatelnoy srede regiona [Succession in health culture building in students in educational environment of the region]. Penza: PSU publ., 2006, 104 p.
- Chedova T.I., Solovyev S.V., Starkov E.V. [chief ed.], Polyakov T.A. [scientific. ed.] Napravlennost deyatelnosti sportivnogo kluba na populyarizatsiyu zdorovogo obraza zhizni sredi studentov [Orientation of sports club activities to promote healthy lifestyle among students]. Mater. Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem 'Fizicheskaya kultura, sport, turizm: nauchno-metodicheskoe soprovozhdenie' [Proc. nat. res,-practical conf. with intern. participation 'Physical education, sports, tourism: research and methodological support']; May 17-19, 2017. PSHPU, Perm, 2017, pp. 91–94.