Training system for junior footballers to master ball handling and dribbling skills
Dr.Biol., Professor G.L. Drandrov2
Dr.Biol., Associate Professor I.E. Konovalov3
1Volga State University of Technology, VSUT, Volga Tech, Yoshkar-Ola
2Yakovlev Chuvash State Pedagogical University, Cheboksary
3Volga State Academy of Physical Culture, Sports and Tourism, Kazan
The study analyzes benefits of a new training system (TS) for junior (10-11 year-old) footballers to master ball handling and dribbling skills – designed using the modern computerized interactive video imaging system. The TS generates a variety of static and dynamic images different in content and shapes including different zones, points, routes, corridors, circles, squares etc. on the game field. The TS also makes it possible to generate special training and progress test exercises variable in the spatial and temporal terms – to successfully train the junior footballers in a wide variety of simulated game situations – with/ without the ball and with/ without opposition that is rated and controlled by the coach by manual or software tools customizable to the individual skills and fitness. The TS gave the means to design a set of special training practices and identify the process management and practical conditions for the junior footballers to successfully master the ball handling and dribbling skills. The new training system was tested beneficial as verified by the junior footballers’ progress in the ball handling and dribbling skills.
Keywords: football, interactive computerized training system, training, ball handling, dribbling.
- Afonshin V.E., Drandrov G.L. Obuchenie yunykh futbolistov tekhnike vedeniya myacha i obvodki s primeneniem interaktivnogo trenazhernogo kompleksa [Patent 2568181 RF, IPC A63 V 71/00 Patent 2568181 RF, MPK A63 V 71/00 Sposob obucheniya navyku vedeniya myacha v futbole [Method of ball handling training in football]. No. 2014143876/12; claimed. 10/29/2014; publ. 10.11.15, Bul. № 31, 12 p.
- Afonshin V.E., Drandrov G.L., Konovalov I.E. Obuchenie yunykh futbolistov tekhnike vedeniya myacha i obvodki s primeneniem interaktivnogo trenazhernogo kompleksa [Education of young players ball handling and dribbling techniques using interactive training complex]. Nauka i sport: sovremennyie tendentsii [Science and Sport: Current Trends], 2018, no. 1. (v. 18), pp. 26-31.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ot vysokikh informatsionnykh tekhnologiy k sportivnym pobedam [From high information technology to sports victories]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2000, no. 10, pp. 5-6.
- Volkov V.Y. Kompyuternye tekhnologii v fizicheskoy kulture, ozdorovitelnoy deyatelnosti i obrazovatelnom protsesse [Computer technologies in physical education, health improvement and educational process]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2001, no. 5, pp. 38-42.
- Drandrov G.L., Afonshin V.E. Obuchenie futbolistov gruppovym takticheskim deystviyam v napadenii s primeneniem informatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Training players for group offensive tactical actions using information technologies]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 2016, no. 5; Available at: http://www.science-education.ru/en/article/view? id = 25089 (accesses: August 30, 2016).
- Nikolaev A.Y., Konovalov I.Е. Razvitie skorostno-silovykh sposobnostey u yunykh futbolistov [Development of high-speed abilities in junior footballers]. Mat. Vseros. (s mezhdunar. uchastiem) nauch.-prakt. konf. 'Sovremennye problemy i perspektivy razvitiya sistemy podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva v preddverii XXXI Olimpiyskikh igr v Rio-De-Zhaneyro' [Proc. nat. (with international participation) res.-practical conf. 'Modern problems and prospects for development of sports reserve training system before the XXXI Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro']. Kazan: VRSAPEST publ., 2015, pp. 291–293.