PhD, Associate Professor N.V. Peshkova
Surgut State University, Surgut
The study was inspired by the idea that the modern academic sports require the traditional academic sport management models being reformed. A high priority shall be given to the efforts to increase contribution of every relevant entity in the academic sport management system to secure due synergy for the management process. The proposed multisided management process may be defined as the interactive cooperation of the individual/ group contributors to the academic physical education and sport service, with a broad-based integration of the individual activity fields to attain the synergic effect and secure a new quality for the academic sports development process.
Objective of the study was to provide theoretical grounds for the multisided management concept for progress of academic sports. The study data and analyses showed that the multisided management concept for progress of academic sports shall be designed to: integrate of the individual management fields; facilitate reflection of the academic physical education and sports management entities; vest the entities with due responsibilities; and facilitate productive dialogues and communication of academic physical education and sports management entities. These principles will help encourage the progress in the academic sports with their fast adaptation to the external and internal environments via the flexible and efficient interaction of the process management entities.
Keywords: academic sports, multisided management for progress, specific management principles.
- Vachkov I.V. Polisub'ektnoe vzaimodeystvie v obrazovatelnoy srede [Polysubject interaction in educational environment]. Psikhologiya. Zhurnal VShE, 2014, no. 2, pp. 36-50.
- Zagrevskaya A.I. Fizkulturno-sportivnoe obrazovanie studentov na osnove kineziologicheskogo podkhoda [Kinesiology-based physical education of students]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2014, no. 10, pp. 8-10.
- Kovalenko V. I. Polisub'ektnoe upravlenie razvitiem obrazovatelnoy sistemy vuza (na materiale vuzov MVD Rossii). Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Polysubject control of development of academic educational system (case study of universities of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia). Dis. kand. ped. sciences]. Belgorod, 2005, 450 p.
- Kovalenko E.V, Kovalenko V.I., O. Sokolova O.A. Polisub'ektnoe vzaimodeystvie kak mehanizm razvitiya obrazovatelnoy sistemy [Polysubjective interaction as mechanism for development of educational system]. Nauka. Iskusstvo. Kultura, 2015, no. 3 (7), pp. 162-173.
- Kontseptsiya razvitiya studencheskogo sporta v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2025 g. (Prikaz Minsporta RF # 1007 ot 21.11.2017 g.) [The concept of development of university sports in the Russian Federation for the period until 2025 (Order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation No. 1007 November 21, 2017).
- Olkhovaya T.A. Stanovlenie sub'ektnosti studenta universiteta. Avtoref. dis. dokt. ped. nauk [Formation of subjectivity in university student. Doct. diss. abstract (Hab.)]. Orenburg, 2007, 45 p.
- Peshkova N.V., Kosenok S.M. Polisub'ektnoe upravlenie razvitiem studencheskogo sporta v vuze [Polysubject control of the development of student sport in the university]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 5, pp. 83-85.
- Peshkova N.V. Konkurentosposobnost vypusknikov universitetov v kontekste deyatelnosti studencheskikh sportivnykh klubov [Effect of academic sports clubbing activity on university graduates' competitiveness]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2018, no. 3, pp. 89–92.