Postgraduate student B.V. Auster
Surgut State University, Surgut
The study applied a questionnaire survey to find school pupils’ motivations for aquatic physical education. Benefits of the coordination abilities building modular technology to encourage primary pupils’ motivations for aquatic physical education were tested in the Experimental Group (EG) versus Reference Group (RG). The questionnaire survey data showed benefits of the coordination abilities building modular technology as verified by the growth of attendance of the swimming lessons by 62%. The questionnaire survey found growth of interest in the school physical education and swimming lessons in the EG versus RG.
Keywords: primary pupils, coordination abilities, modular program, interest, physical education process.
- Auster L.V., Koreneva M.S., Olkhova T.G. Podvizhnye igry dlya uchaschikhsya mladshego shkolnogo vozrasta. Ucheb.-metod. posobie [Active games for primary school children. Study guide]. Surgut: SurSU publ., 2004, 44 p.
- Auster L.V. Effektivnost ispolzovaniya modulnoy programmy napravlennogo vozdeystviya na razvitie koordinatsionnykh sposobnostey mladshikh shkolnikov na urokakh po plavaniyu [Benefits of coordination ability development module for swimming lessons at primary school]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2017, no. 6, pp. 5–6.
- Zagvyazinsky V.I., Manzheley I.V. Obschaya panorama pedagogicheskogo issledovaniya po problemam fizicheskoy kultury i sporta [Prospects for health promotion education in Russia]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 3, pp. 3–5.
- Ilyin E.P. Motivatsiya i motivy [Motivation and motives]. St. Petersburg: Piter publ., 2000, 512 p.
- Lubysheva L.I., Magin V.A. Innovatsionnye tekhnologii v professionalnoy podgotovke sportivnogo pedagoga [Innovative technologies in vocational training of sports teacher]. Moscow, 2005, 191 p.