Dr.Hab., Professor T.A. Martirosova1
Dr.Hab., Professor M.G. Yanova2
1Reshetnev Siberian State University of Science and Technology, Krasnoyarsk
2Astafyev Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University, Krasnoyarsk
The article analyzes the self-development and self-management basics for the progress of a future physical education specialist in the national academic professional educational system. It is the national professional educational system that secures the inflow of highly-skilled human resource for the socio-economic reforms in Russia that are critical for the progress of the nation. When considering the future teacher self-development concepts applied in the professional educational service system, it is important to emphasize that the professional educational service system mission is to train human resource for every social sector. The strategic objective of the professional educational service system is to not only build up the professional competences and skills but also train a fully-fledged personality with a versatile research scope and creative thinking – highly fit for the self-reliant progress in the modern challenging world. With this purpose, the academic professional educational service system shall offer a progressive education environment designed to train a highly competent, competitive and self-developing individual.
Keywords: physical education, educational environment, professional educational service system, self-organization, self-development, activity approach, competency building approach.
- Martirosova T. A. Professionally oriented training of students in the process of physical education in high school. Kazan pedagogical journal, № 6 (101), 2014. – S. 41–46.
- Morin, E. Method. The nature of nature / Translated. FR. E. N. Knyazevoy. – M.: Progress-Tradition, 2005. – 230 p.
- Perminova L. M. the Design of the curriculum in the modern school: method. benefit. SPb.: JOB RAO, 1997. – 22 p.
- Sorokopud Yu. V. Pedagogika of the higher school. – Rostov n/D: Phoenix, 2011. – 541 p.
- Stepanova T. I. Professional development and self-development of physics teacher. – Moscow: Prometheus, 2001. – 206 p.
- Stepanova T. I., Karpova E. V., A. A. Protodjakonov. Basics of professional education of the future teacher of physics. Bulletin of North-Eastern Federal University. M. K. Ammosov. Vol. 10, No. 4, 2004. – P. 111 – 115.
- Yurechko O. V. Integrated training as a means of increasing interest in physical education among schoolchildren: Math. IC international. scientific practice. conferences. – Stavropol: AGRUS, 2012. – S. 154–155.