Postgraduate student S.A. Varnavsky1
PhD, Associate Professor A.Ya. Gabbazova1
1Russian State University of Physical Education, Sport, Youth and Tourism (SCOLIPE), Moscow
The Federal Sports Training Standard (FSTS) for chess sport was approved by the Ministry of Sports Order #930 of October 12, 2015 to spell out the terms and requirements to the chess training process for the relevant sport institutions as provided by the Federal Law, with the FSTS providing a regulatory framework for the training systems, and with every sport school curriculum designed within this frame. The study analyzes the content and priorities of the above document, with the relevant chess literature, research data and practical progress reports of the sport schools/ groups/ sections analyzed versus the requirements of the Federal Sports Training Standard for chess sport. The study findings may be helpful for the chess instructors and coaches of junior chess players and for the initiatives to update and improve the Federal Sports Training Standard for chess sport.
Keywords: federal standard, chess, athletic training, education and training process.
- Alekseev N.G., Zlotnik B.A. Problemy otbora perspektivnykh yunykh shakhmatistov. Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov i slushateley VShT GTsOLIFKa [Problems of selection of promising junior chess players. Study guide for students of HST of SCOLIPE]. SCOLIPE publ., Moscow, 1984, 84 p.
- Bologan V.A.. Struktura spetsialnoy podgotovlennosti shakhmatistov vyksokoy kvalifikatsii. Avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Structure of special fitness of elite chess players. PhD diss. abstract]. Moscow 1996, 23 p.
- Gabbazova A.Ya. Skorostnye i tochnostnye kharakteristiki operativnykh resheniy sub'ektov ekstremalnoy deyatelnosti [Speed and accuracy characteristics of operational decisions of subjects of extreme activity]. Ekstremalnaya deyatelnost cheloveka, 2014, no. 2, pp. 40–42.
- Matveyev L.P. Osnovy sportivnoy trenirovki. Ucheb. posobie dlya in-tov fiz. kultury: dop. Kom. po fiz. kulture i sportu pri Sov. Ministrov SSSR [Fundamentals of athletic training. Study guide for phys. culture inst.: add. Com. for physical education and sports under the Council of Ministers of the USSR]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1977, 280 p.: il.
- Mikhaylova IV, Makhov A.S. Shakhmaty kak polnopravny vid sporta: sovremennaya problematika i metodologicheskie aspekty [Chess as a full-fledged sport: modern issues and methodological aspects]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2015, no. 6 (124), pp. 132–140.
- Mikhno L.V., Plotnikov V.V., Tochitsky A.V. Analiz soderzhaniya federalnogo standarta sportivnoy podgotovki po vidu sporta khokkey [Analysis of the content of the federal hockey sports training standard]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P. Lesgafta, 2016, no. 10 (140), pp. 103–107.
- Rossiyskaya Federatsiya. Prikazy. Federalny standart sportivnoy podgotovki po vidu sporta shakhmaty: prikaz: [prinyat Minsportom Rossii Okt. 12 2015 g: zaregistrirovan v Minyuste Rossii Okt. 15 2015] [Russian Federation. Orders. The federal standard of chess sports training: order[approved by the Ministry of Sport of Russia on October 12, 2015: registered by the Ministry of Justice of Russia on October 15, 2015]. Moscow: Ministry of Sports RF publ., 2015, 23 p.