PhD, Associate Professor M.N. Esaulov1
1National Research Nuclear University "MEPhI", Moscow
2Institute of Psychology, Sociology and Social Relations, Moscow
The study was designed to analyze benefits of the modern cognitive and notional basis formation management theory being applied to facilitate training progress in martial arts. The study shows its contribution to the skill basics building and excelling process. A special emphasis in the study was made on the practical aspects of the motor skills mastering process in martial arts in the context of the P.Y. Galperin’s theory in application to the action presentation model that implies every action being presented as a controllable system including a guiding frame, executive and performance adjustment components. The study analyzes the progress made by two student groups in the straight strike mastering versus their competency in the skill formation and basic movement logics in the beginner martial art trainings. The training model was found beneficial as verified by the higher progress in the group trained with a special priority given to the basic movement logics.
Keywords: basic movement logics, key reference points, hand-to-hand fight, training process stages, motor skill.
- Anokhin P.K. Ocherki po fiziologii funktsionalnykh sistem [Essays on physiology of functional systems]. Moscow: Медицина publ., 1975.
- Bernstein N.A. O postroenii dvizheniy [On construction of movements]. Moscow: Medgiz publ., 1947.
- Bogen M.M. Obuchenie dvigatelnym deystviyam [Motion Training]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1985.
- Galperin P.Ya. Osnovnye rezultaty issledovaniy po probleme «formirovanie umstvennykh deystviy i ponyatiy». Doklad, obobschayuschiy issledovaniya, predstavlennye na soiskanie uchenoy stepeni doktora ped. nauk [The main results of research on the problem of "formation of mental actions and concepts". A report summarizing the research submitted for the degree of Doctor of Ped. sciences]. Moscow: MTU publ., 1965.
- Klevenko V.M. Bystrota v bokse [Speed in boxing]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1968.
- Talyzina N.F. Upravlenie protsessom usvoeniya znaniy [Learning process management]. Moscow: MSU publ., 1975.