Dr.Hab., Professor S.I. Filimonova1, 2
PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Lotonenko3
Dr.Hab., Professor A.V. Lotonenko4
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
2Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
3Lipetsk State Pedagogical University named after P.P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky, Lipetsk
4Voronezh State Pedagogical University, Voronezh State Pedagogical University, Voronezh
The study outlines an academic physical education and sports system design; underlines its importance for the academic progress; and analyzes the contribution of its cultural domain in the students’ harmonic development process to make them fully fit for the professional careers. It is further emphasized that physical culture as a social phenomenon and integral part of the general human culture provides a basis for many social phenomena including human historical activity, its products and consolidated benefits. Physical culture is rather specific due to its health improvement function that ranks it separate from other social phenomena and prioritizes it in the values system of the young people. Modern academic communities give a growing priority to physical education in many forms that should be prudently applied and combined for the student physical activity management process.
Keywords: physical education environment, culturological approach, personality.
- Vilenskiy M.Ya. Obrazovatelnye tsennosti fizicheskoy kultury v vysshey shkole: soderzhanie, svoystva, funktsii… [Educational values of physical education in higher education: content, properties, functions]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye, 2017, no. 1 , pp. 62-67.
- Gorelov A.A., Lotonenko A.V., Pelmenev V.K. et al. Fizicheskaya kultura kak otrasl nauchnykh znaniy [Physical culture as a branch of scientific knowledge]. Vykhodu novoy redaktsii pasporta spetsialnosti 13.00.04. «Teoriya metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya, sportivnoy trenirovki, ozdorovitelnoy i adaptivnoy fizicheskoy kultury» [New edition of the passport of the specialty 13.00.04. "Theory of methods of physical education, sports training, health and adaptive physical education]. Kultura fizicheskaya i zdorovye, 2011, no. 1 , pp. 4-7.
- Lotonenko A. V., Danilov M. S., Lotonenko A. A. Fizkulturnaya deyatelnost v prostranstve fizicheskoy kultury i sporta vysshey shkoly [Physical activities in physical education and sports environment in higher education]. VIII Mezhdunarodny kongress 'Sport, chelovek, zdorovye' [Proc. International Congress 'Sport, Man, Health'], St. Petersburg, 2017, pp. 379–381.
- Mamonova O.V., Filimonova S.I., Stolyar L.M. et al. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov spetsialnykh meditsinskikh grupp na osnove ozdorovitelnykh vidov gimnastiki i bilyarda [Physical education in special health group based on recreational gymnastics and billiards]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 9, pp. 25-27.
- Filimonova S.I. Vyyavlenie osnovnykh formiruyuschikh determinant prostranstva fizicheskoy kultury i sporta dlya samorealizatsii lichnosti [Identification of key determinants of physical education and sports environment for self-actualization of individual]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2005, no. 2, P. 12.