Dr.Hab., Professor I.A. Cherkashin1, 2, 3
PhD, Associate Professor Е.P. Kudrin1
PhD, Associate Professor V.G. Torgovkin1
1Institute of Physical Culture and Sports of Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk
2Yakutsk State Agricultural Academy, Yakutsk
3Churapcha State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports, Churapcha
The study overviews a few scales to rate elite mas-wrestlers’ (80kg and 90kg classes) technical and tactical skills using a Low-pull Training Machine in the following exercises: standing pull; overstepping; moves on base plank; Ushnitsky’s move; and reverse pull, with every exercise limited by 10 seconds. The test data arrays were processed by the standard mathematical statistics toolkit and rated on the tactical and technical skills rating scales. The sets of the rating criteria were the sport-qualification- and weight-class-specific with the ratings made using the sigmoid 5-point scales (from ‘low’ 1 point to the ‘high’ 5 point). The study shows benefits of the proposed techniques and tactics rating criteria and scales that may be applied to manage individual progress paths in the training process and thereby step up the elite mas-wrestling training system effectiveness.
Keywords: mas-wrestling, athletes, technical and tactical training, technical and tactical actions, evaluation criteria.
- Dobrovolskiy SS., Tyutyunov V.G. Metodicheskie perspektivy realizatsii novykh tekhnologiy obucheniya dvizheniyam i sovershenstvovaniya v nikh [Methodical perspectives of implementation of innovative technologies of teaching movements and their improvement]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 1997, no. 12, pp. 16-18.
- Karpeev A.G. Kriterii otsenki dvigatelnoy koordinatsii sportivnykh deystviy [Criteria to estimate motor coordination of sports actions]. Vestnik Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2008, no. 312, pp. 169-173.
- Krivoshapkin P.I. , Kudrin E.P., Starostin V.G., Filippov N.S. Podbor uprazhneniy spetsialno-silovoy podgotovki v mas-restlinge [Exercises for special strength training in mas-wrestling]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 9, pp. 78-90.
- Cherkashin A.V., Krivoruchenko E.V., Skryabin S.P., Okhlopkov P.P. Nauchno-metodicheskoe obespechenie podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) [Methodological support of training of sports reserve of Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 10, pp. 51-53.
- Vinokurova N. A. Ethnopedagogical aspects of interest in girls physical training funds pedagogy (for example, the arctic schools of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)). 3 d International Conference on Transformation of Education. Held by SCIEURO in London 24–30 April 2015, pp.150–153.