PhD, Associate Professor N.A. Vinokurova1
1Institute of Physical Culture and Sport of Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Yakutsk
Objective of the study was to provide an experimental substantiation for the active folk games and competitions applicable in the preschool physical education process.
The experiment and tests were designed to profile the preschoolers’ progress in the active folk games and competitions driven physical education process. The preschoolers’ progress was rated by the following methods: children’s motivations tests and interest surveys in the Experimental Group (EG) versus Reference Group (RG). The study data and analysis showed benefits of the active folk games and competitions driven preschool physical education model as verified by the EG versus RG physical progress. The model was designed to include the most effective ethnic Evenk physicality building folk sports, games, competitions and folk dance elements.
Keywords: preschool physical education, folk games and competitions.
- Vinokurova N.A. Formirovanie interesa k fizicheskoy kulture u devochek sredstvami etnopedagogiki: (na primere arkticheskikh shkol Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya). Avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Motivating girls for physical education using ethno-pedagogics: (case study of Arctic schools of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia).) PhD diss. abstract]. Yakutsk, 2007, pp. 29-30.
- Maksimova O.A. Evenkiyskie igry i sostyazaniya dlya uchaschikhsya natsionalnoy shkoly korennykh narodov Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya). Ucheb. posobie [Evenk games and competitions for pupils of national school of indigenous people of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)]. Yakutsk, 2007. 69 p.
- Neustroev N.D. Etnopedagogika narodov Severa. Ucheb. posobie po spetskursu dlya podgot. uchiteley shk. korennykh narodov Severa [Ethno-pedagogics of peoples of the North. Study guide for special course for teachers of schools of indigenous peoples of the North]. Yakutsk, 1999, 140 p.
- Platonov D.N., Platonova L.L., Cherkashin I.A. Formirovanie strategii razvitiya regionalnoy sistemyi nepreryvnogo fizkulturnogo obrazovaniya [Formation of strategy of development of regional system of continuous physical culture education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 10, P. 3
- Cherkashin A.V., Krivoruchenko E.V., Skryabin S.P., Okhlopkov P.P. Nauchno-metodicheskoe obespechenie podgotovki sportivnogo rezerva Respubliki Sakha (Yakutiya) [Methodological support of training of sports reserve of Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 10, pp. 51-53.
- Shebeko V.N. Teoriya i metodika fizicheskogo vospitaniya detey doshkolnogo vozrasta. Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy [Theory and methods of preschool physical education. Study guide for university students]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola publ., 2010, 400 p.