PhD, Associate Professor O.V. Bulatova1
PhD, Associate Professor O.A. Bratseva1
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor V.А. Mishchenko1
Dr.Hab., Professor S.A. Gilmanov1
PhD E.A. Lubyshev2
1Yugra State University, Khanty-Mansiysk
2Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
The study subject may be described as highly topical due to the following ongoing transformations in the national society. First, there is a growing trend to expand the service range of educational institutions and opportunities for handicapped students for the last few years. Second, there is a clear need for the new educational models for handicapped students (HS) driven by the modern academic inclusion concepts and policies.
This was the basis for the study to analyze the modern professional mobility driven adaptation of the handicapped students to modern environments and situations – with respect to the L.S. Vygotsky’s concept spelling out the objective logics of the normal and deviated underage development process in application to the professional mobility driven adaptation of the handicapped students. The article analyzes the meaning of professional mobility and makes a special emphasis on the personality qualities and competences building in the student group to facilitate their adaptation to the modern social and cultural situations in professional environments to step up their competitiveness in the labour market.
Keywords: professional mobility, handicapped students, disability, inclusive education, social adaptation.
- Bulatova O.V. Podgotovka studentov k realizatsii inklyuzivnogo protsessa v obschem obrazovanii [Building students' competency for implementation of inclusive process in general education]. Vestnik ugrovedeniya, 2014, no. 3 (18), pp. 98–101
- Aismontas B.B. [ed.] Psikhologo-pedagogicheskie osnovy obucheniya studentov s OVZ v vuze. Khrestomatiya dlya prepodavateley sfery vysshego professionalnogo obrazovaniya, rabotayuschikh so studentami s OVZ [Psychological and pedagogical basics of academic education of students with health limitations; Readers for teachers of higher professional education, working with students with HL]. Moscow: MSPPU publ., 2013, 334 p.
- Simoes Dora. Insights into the expectations of mobility students: the impact of Erasmus in their future professional careers. 3rd International Conference on Higher Education Advances. Valencia, 2017, pp. 696–704
- Dolga L. Erasmus Mobility Impact On Professional Training And Personal Development Of Students Beneficiaries. Proc. 6th World Conference on Education. Valletta, 2015, vol. 191, pp. 1006-1013
- Mishchenko V.A. et al. Management factors and conditions of higher education students professional mobility formation. International Review of Management and Marketing, 2016, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 70–74.