PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Popov
St. Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, St. Petersburg
The study considers some ways, conditions, methods and tools of self-reliant physical education to offer a theoretical basis for improvement of the academic physical education curriculum at a Civil Engineering university – in view of the high priority given by the valid FSES 3+ and elective courses of the academic Physical Education discipline to self-reliant trainings.
A key goal of the self-reliant physical education model is to respond the individual physical education needs to make every student competent for the professional service with its general and special requirements. The academic physical education process shall give a top priority to the self-reliant physical education as a key tool to develop and excel mental and physical qualities and skills most valuable for professional career.
Keywords: physical education, academic education, theoretical and methodological basics, self-reliant physical trainings, students.
- Dementyev К. N., Pristav O. V., Mironova O. V. et al. Issledovanie motivatsionnoy sfery studentov‑plovtsov vuzov v kontekste populyarizatsii fizkulturno-sportivnoy deyatelnosti [Study of the motivational sphere of university students-swimmers in the context of the promotion of sports activity]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P. F. Lesgafta, 2014, no. 10 (116), pp. 208–212.
- Lubysheva L.I. K kontseptsii fizkulturnogo vospitaniya studentov [The concept of academic physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 1992, no. 5-6, pp. 15-18.
- Mironova O.V., Pristav O.V. Fitnes-tekhnologii kak element obespecheniya konkurentosposobnosti fizicheskoy kultury studentov [Fitness technology as an element to ensure competitiveness of physical education of students]. Fizicheskaya kultura, sport i zdorovye, 2015, no. 27, pp. 8-10.
- Pristav O.V., Dementev K.N., Mironova O.V., et al. Proektnye vozmozhnosti fizicheskoy kultury studentov v novykh usloviyakh [Project capacities of academic physical education under new conditions]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2015, no. 10, pp. 94-96.
- Safonova O.A. Professiogramma kak osnova soderzhaniya PPFP pri izuchenii distsipliny «Fizicheskaya kultura» v stroitelnykh vuzakh [Professiogram as a basis of APPT content in study of Physical Education discipline in construction universities]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2012, no. 5 (87), pp. 117-121.