Postgraduate E.Z. Kharisova1
1Volga Region State Academy of Physical Culture, Sport and Tourism, Kazan
Objective of the study was to analyze the cardiovascular system functionality specifics in the 17-20 year-old badminton and tennis players. Subject to the study were 108 athletes of both sexes split up into 8 groups. The training load effects on the cardiovascular system functionality were rated by 3D-tests using Esteck System Complex Multiscan PRO certified by Certificate #ФСЗ 2009/04910 of August 10, 2009. The test was designed to obtain the bio-impedance rates on the feet and hands plus the data generated by a pulse oximeter (photoelectric plethysmograph). The athletes were tested at rest for 2 minutes in a sitting posture. Prior to the instrumental test, blood pressure, body length, body mass, waist and thigh circumferences were measured and fixed with the sport qualification in the individual records. The study data and analyses found the intergroup correlations in the cardiovascular system functionality rates as follows: the non-sporting female group showed similar correlations with the female tennis group composed of Candidate Masters of Sport; and every male group was specific in some aspects.
Keywords: cardiovascular system, badminton, tennis, 17-20 year-olds, correlation, Esteck System Complex Multiscan PRO.
- Artemenko T.G. Otbor basketbolistov na etape nachalnoy podgotovki s uchetom ikh lichnostnykh osobennostey. Avtoref. dis. kand. nauk [Selection of basketball players at initial training stage based on their personal characteristics. PhD diss. abstract]. Kiev: NUFViS Ukrainy publ., 2010, 20 p.
- Belotserkovskiy Z.B. Ergometricheskie i kardiologicheskie kriterii fizicheskoy rabotosposobnosti u sportsmenov [Ergometric and cardiological criteria of physical working capacity in athletes]. 2nd ed., sup.. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2009, 348 p.
- Klyuchnikov S.O., Klyuchnikov M.S., Sinitsina Yu.Yu. et al. Integralnaya otsenka sostoyaniya zdorovya vysokokvalifitsirovannykh sportsmenov s pomoschyu meditsinskikh programmno-apparatnogo kompleksa Estek System Complex. Metod. rekom. [Integrated health rating of highly skilled athletes using Estek System Complex medical hardware and software complex. Method. rec.]. FMBA. Moscow: Russia publ., 2016, 29 p.
- Klyuchnikov S.O., Samoylov A.S., Medvedev S.V. et al.Opyt ispolzovaniya meditsinskogo programmno-apparatnogo kompleksa «Esteck system complex» v sportivnoy meditsine [Estek System Complex medical hardware and software complex: application experience in sports medicine]. Sportivnaya meditsina: nauka i praktika, 2015, no. 3, pp.81-94.
- Landar A.P., Achkasov E.E. Monitoring serdechnoy deyatelnosti v upravlenii trenirovochnyim protsessom v fizicheskoy kulture i sporte [Monitoring of cardiac activity in management of training process in physical education and sports]. Moscow: Triada – X publ., 2011, 176 p.
- Merkulova R.A., Khelbin V.N. Proizvoditelnost serdtsa pri myshechnoy rabote u sportsmenov raznogo vozrasta [Cardiac performance under muscular work in athletes of different ages]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2011, 103 p.: il.
- Serova L.K. Professionalny otbor v sporte. Ucheb. posobie [Professional selection in sports. Study guide]. Moscow: Chelovek publ., 2010,159 p.
- Kharisova E.Z. Serdechnaya deyatelnost i sostav tela u sportsmenov yunosheskogo vozrasta s raznoy chasovoy nagruzkoy [Cardiac activity and body composition in teen aged athletes subject to different hourly load]. Byulleten nauki praktiki. E-journ., 2016, no. 8 (9), pp. 68-76. Availale at: http://www.bulletennauki.com/harisovaez (date of access: 15.08.2016).