PhD, Associate Professor V.A. Kudinova1
Dr.Hab., Professor V.Yu. Karpov2
Dr.Hab., Professor A.A. Kudinov3
PhD, Associate Professor A.V. Kornev2
1Volgograd State Agrarian University, Volgograd
2Russian State Social University, Moscow
3Volgograd State Academy of Physical Culture, Volgograd
The article argues that the practical results in the most of the valid GTO Complex tests are determined by the body mass and length and, hence, the tests are still unequally accessible for the students. To remove this inequality, we offer a set of multiple regression equations with the relevant rating criteria to have customized the GTO Complex tests to the arrays of the age-specific anthropometrics applied on an integrated basis.
Comparative analysis of the computed versus actual GTO Complex test rates gave the means to ensure the following: individualized (age- and anthropometrical characteristics-specific) GTO Complex test standards for Bronze, Silver and Gold Badge (35, 50 and 80 points, respectively); equal accessibility of the GTO Complex tests; higher success in the GTO Complex tests for the physically active school students; and better understanding, application of and training for the GTO Complex tests.
Keywords: GTO complex, individualization, tests, students, standards, rating, criteria, efficiency.
- Guba V.P., Konovalov V.V., Presnyakov V.V. Morfobiomekhanicheskaya individualizatsii kak effektivny metod integratsii VFSK GTO v sistemu obschego obrazovaniya [Morphobiomechanical individualization as efficient method to integrate GTO complex to general education system]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2016, no. 11, pp. 94-97.
- Karpov V.Yu., Eremin M.V., Kalinin A.D. et al. Issledovanie dinamiki pokazateley fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti malchikov 12-13 let v ramkakh shkolnoy programmy [Study of dynamics of physical fitness indicators 12-13 year old boys within school curriculum]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2015, no. 9 (127), pp. 109-113.
- Kudinova V.A. Individualnaya otsenka fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti shkolnikov [Individual assessment of physical fitness of schoolchildren]. Fizicheskaya kultura v shkole, 2014, no. 8, pp. 37-41.
- Stolyarov V.I. Modernizatsiya fizicheskogo vospitaniya i fizkulturno-sportivnoy raboty v obscheobrazovatelnoy shkole [Modernization of physical education and physical culture and sports activities at secondary school]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2009, 320 p.
- Parfenova L.A., Gordeeva G.A. Predlozheniya po sovershenstvovaniyu normativno-testiruyuschey chasti kompleksa GTO [Suggestions for improvement of the regulatory-testing part of GTO complex]. Uchenye zapiski un-ta im. P.F. Lesgafta, 2014, no. 9, pp. 114-118.
- Ukaz Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 24.03, 2014, # 172 «O Vserossiyskom fizkulturno-sportivnom komplekse “Gotov k trudu i oborone”» (GTO) [RF Presidential Decree 24.03, 2014, No. 172 "On Russian Physical Culture and Sports Complex 'Ready for Labour and Defence' (GTO)]. Sobranie zakonodatelstva Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation], 2014, no. 13, art. 1452.