PhD O.V. Dubrovin1
PhD, Associate Professor Е.V. Titova1
Dr.Hab., Associate Professor E.A. Cherepov1
Dr.Biol. V.V. Erlikh1
1South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk
The study analyzes a variety of problems with concern to violations of the anti-doping laws in the interdisciplinary context. The valid provisions of the Russian anti-doping legislation are analyzed versus the relevant provisions of the World Anti-doping Code, with a special emphasis on the practical educational component of the anti-doping provisions in Russia. It is underlined that the anti-doping policies and practices in the national sports shall be based on a theoretically well-grounded progress of the anti-doping legislation and education. Model interdisciplinary anti-doping education programs designed to comply with the relevant (legal and sport) education standards are offered for discussion. The education model of our design offers an educational material formed by an interdisciplinary research laboratory team including sport and legal experts, education specialists and sport federation rather than a specific education division.
Keywords: sport laws, responsibility for violations of anti-doping laws, interdisciplinary anti-doping education program, World Anti-doping Code, doping use evidence.
- Bulaevskiy B.A. Prezumptsiya viny kak osnovanie printsipa strogoy otvetstvennosti v antidopingovykh pravilakh [Presumption of guilt as a basis of strict liability principle in anti-doping rules]. Zhurnal zarubezhnogo zakonodatelstva i sravnitelnogo pravovedeniya, 2012, no. 5, P. 99.
- Koshaeva T.O., Yamasheva E.V. K voprosu ob ustanovlenii ugolovnoy otvetstvennosti za narusheniya zakonodatelstva o dopinge [Concerning establishing criminal liability for violations of doping law]. Zhurnal rossiyskogo prava [Russian Law Journal], 2017, no. 6, pp. 97-105. DOI: 10.12737/article_59240bc20e4d83.47193420 (www.doi.org )
- Soldatenkov F.N. Formirovanie tsennostnykh orientatsiy antidopingovoy napravlennosti v obrazovatelnom protsesse studentov vuza fizicheskoy kultury [Formation of value orientations of anti-doping orientation in educational process of students of physical culture higher schools]. Smolensk, 2011, P. 5.
- Mitten M.J., Opie H. “Sports Law”: Implications for the Development of International, Comparative, and National Law and Global Dispute Resolution. In: Siekmann R., Soek J. (eds) Lex Sportiva: What is Sports Law?. ASSER International Sports Law Series. T. M. C. 2012, Asser Press.
- Platonov V.N. Doping in Olympic sport: signs of the crisis and ways to overcome it. Pedagogics, psychology, medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 2016, no. 6, pp. 53-86.
- Siekmann R.C.R. Anti-Doping Law in Sport: the Hybrid Character of WADA and the Human Rights of Athletes in Doping Cases (Proportionality Principle). In: Introduction to International and European Sports Law. ASSER International Sports Law Series. T. M. P. 2012, Asser Press.