PhD, Associate Professor A.I. Fedorov1
Associate Professor R.V. Khomenko1
1South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk
The study was designed to explore the national physical education, sports and tourism specialist training system informatization process. Analysis of the national and global practical experiences of the education system informatization projects shows that efficient information and communication technologies heavily contribute to the education service accessibility and quality. As far as the national physical education, sports and tourism specialist training system is concerned, it should be noted that it still largely fails to employ the educational resource of the modern information and communication technologies. As things now stand, there is still a gap between the public need for the top-professional specialist proficient in the modern information and communication technologies and the existing educational system design and management process. The specialist education system informatization process needs to be supported by sound theoretical provisions, and this the reason is why the subject to the study is so topical today.
The article considers the most critical problems of the education system informatization projects in the context of the modern social development trends; analyzes the most promising research thrusts in the physical education, sports and tourism specialist training system informatization process; and demonstrates the importance of the focused research to facilitate the physical education, sports and tourism system informatization processes.
Keywords: educational system informatization, information and communication technologies, informational educational environment, informational cooperation, promising research thrusts in educational system informatization.
- Petrov P.K. Teoreticheskie i metodicheskie osnovy podgotovki spetsialistov po fizicheskoy kulture i sportu s ispolzovaniem sovremennykh informatsionnykh i kommunikatsionnykh tekhnologiy [Theoretical and methodological basics of specialist training in physical education and sport using modern information and communication technologies]. Izhevsk: UU publ., 2003, 447 p.
- Robert I.V. Didaktika perioda informatizatsii obrazovaniya [Didactics of education informatization period]. Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii, 2014, no. 8, pp. 110-119.
- Robert I.V. Osnovnye napravleniya fundamentalnykh i prikladnykh nauchnykh issledovaniy, opredelyayuschikh razvitie informatizatsii otechestvennogo obrazovaniya [Key directions of fundamental and applied scientific research to determine development of informatization of domestic education]. Chelovecheskiy kapital [Human capital], 2014, no. 6, pp. 12-18.
- Robert I.V. Perspektivnye nauchno-pedagogicheskie issledovaniya v oblasti informatizatsii professionalnogo obrazovaniya [Perspective scientific pedagogical research in the field of informatization of vocational training]. Naukograd: nauka, proizvodstvo, obshchestvo, 2016, no. 2, pp. 39-45.
- Fedorov A.I., Loginov V.V., Kulikov D.L. Informatizatsiya v kontekste sovremennykh tendentsiy razvitiya vysshego professionalnogo obrazovaniya [Informatization in the context of current trends in the development of higher professional education]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury 2008, no. 4, pp. 72-76.
- Fedorov A.I. Sportivno-pedagogicheskaya informatika: teoretiko-metodologicheskie aspekty informatizatsii sistemy podgotovki spetsialistov po fizicheskoy kulture i sportu [Sport-pedagogical information science: theoretical and methodological aspects of informatization of specialist training system in physical culture and sports]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2003, 448 p.