Applicant M.A. Vozisova1
PhD, Associate Professor Т.N. Shutova2
PhD, Associate Professor E.O. Rybakova1
Postgraduate student A.V. Sharavieva1
1Tchaikovsky State Institute of Physical Culture, Tchaikovsky
2Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow
The study was designed to improve the professional training service to Bachelors of Physical Education in the sport and health tourism and the tourist service safety, with the traditional curriculum being revised (in design and content) with a special emphasis on the active and interactive education models. The new education models were designed to expand the practice-driven education and broader apply the project activity via discussion method; computer imaging of the target areas; education goals and solutions with elements of sport and health tourism; and a higher priority to the special tourist service training. The new training models were proved beneficial as verified by the trainees’ progress in the tested tourist service competencies, service management and communication skills; and some other key personality qualities of Bachelors of Physical Education.
Keywords: sport and health tourism, business games, computer imaging of target area, discussion method, project activity.
- Bokareva N.V. Konstruirovanie delovoy igry kak formy obucheniya studentov professionalnym kommunikativnym kompetentsiyam v obrazovatelnom protsesse turistskogo vuza. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Business game design as a form of teaching students professional communicative competences in educational process of tourism university. PhD diss.]. Moscow, 2011, 197 p.
- Voitenko M.V. Razvitie tvorcheskogo potentsiala buduschikh spetsialistov po turizmu na osnove tekhnologii uchebnogo proektirovaniya. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Development of creative resource of future tourism specialists based on educational design technology. PhD diss.]. Barnaul, 2009, 220 p.
- Kaverina T.P. Intensifikatsiya obucheniya v litseyakh turistskogo profilya s ispolzovaniem delovykh igr na primere prepodavaniya distsipliny 'Vvedenie v turizm'. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Intensification of education in tourism lyceums via business games (case study of 'Introduction to Tourism' discipline teachning process). Dis PhD diss.]. Moscow, 1999, 171 p.
- Kravchuk T.A. Teoriya i metodika sportivno-ozdorovitelnogo turizma. Ucheb. posobie. [Theory and methods of sports and health tourism. Study guide]. In 2 Vol., 2nd ed., rev., sup. Omsk: SibSUPC publ., 2009. v. 1, 192 p.
- Lerner I.Ya. Didakticheskie osnovy metodov obucheniya [Didactic basics of teaching methods]. Moscow: Pedagogika publ., 1981, 186 p.
- Panfilova A.P. Innovatsionnye pedagogicheskie tekhnologii. Aktivnoe obuchenie. Ucheb. posobie dlya stud. uchrezhdeniy vyssh. prof. obrazovaniya [Innovative eductional technologies. Active learning. Study guide for stud. higher prof. education establishments]. 3rd ed., rev. Moscow: Akademiya publ., 2012, 192 p.
- Rumyantseva N.V. Formirovanie professionalnoy kompetentnosti v oblasti turizma u buduschikh pedagogov po fizicheskoy kulture. Avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Building professional competency in tourism in future PE teachers. PhD diss. abstract]. St. Petersburg, 2005. 23 p.