PhD, Associate Professor I.V. Osadchenko1
1Moscow State Academy of Physical Culture, Malakhovka, Moscow region
Objective of the study was to analyze benefits of modern alternative health practices applicable in the academic physical education. It should be noted that the current fashion for the traditional oriental health practices in Russia is dominated by the therapeutic-and-preventive and leisure-time physical developmental models that come in no conflict and also are perceived as the physical fitness and active recreation forms. The study offers a traditional oriental physical practice course that may be piloted and tested in the national academic physical education system. Knowledge of the basics of the modern health improvement technologies may be beneficial for the PED students in their practical education careers. It should be noted, however, that every health technology has its pros and cons; and it is mandatory for the modern adaptive physical education specialist to have at least basic competency in these technologies.
Keywords: oriental physical practice, academic physical education, health technology
- Ageevets V.U., Sastamoynen T.V. Vnedrenie ozdorovitelnykh sistem yogi v praktiku psikhofizicheskoy rekreatsii [Introduction of Yoga Improving Systems in Practice of Psychophysical Recreation]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2004, no. 5, pp. 47-49
- Bernstein N.A. Biomekhanika i fiziologiya dvizheniy: izbr. psikhol. tr. [Biomechanics and physiology of movements: sel. psychol. works]. Ed. V.P. Zinchenko; comp. A.I. Nazarov, MPSI. Moscow: IPP publ.; Voronezh: MODEK publ., 1997, 608 p. (National psychologists: Selected Psychological: selected psychological...).
- Gilfanova E.K. Ozdorovitelnaya fitnes-yoga v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov spetsialnykh meditsinskikh grupp vuzov. Avtoref. Dis. kand. ped. nauk [Fitness yoga in physical education of special health group students. PhD diss. abstract]. Ulan-Ude, 2009, 28 p.
- Zhigareva O.G. Ispolzovanie sovremennykh metodik v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov [Modern techniques in academic physical education]. Ekonomicheskie i sotsialno-gumanitarnye issledovaniya, 2016, no. 4 (12.). pp. 90-93.
- Mrаchko O.G. Osobennosti primeneniya psikhologo-pedagogicheskogo treninga v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov [Application features of psychological-pedagogical training in university physical education]. Fizicheskaya kultura: vospitanie, obrazovanie, trenirovka, 2016, no. 1, pp. 64-65.
- Mudrievskaya E.V. Gimnastika s elementami khatkha-yogi v fizicheskom vospitanii studentok s nizkim urovnem fizicheskoy podgotovlennosti. Avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauki [Gymnastics with elements of hatha yoga in physical education of female students with low fitness level. PhD diss. abstract]. Surgut, 2009, 28 p.
- Patalakh A.M., Shmagun D.A., Merkulova O.A. Prepodavanie khatkha-yogi na zanyatiyakh po fizicheskoy kulture v vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniyakh [Hatha yoga course in academic physical education curricula]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 10, pp. 44-45.
- Sastamoynen T.V. Teoretiko-metodologicheskie osnovy adaptatsii vostochnykh ozdorovitelnykh sistem v praktike psikhofizicheskoy rekreatsii naseleniya [Theoretical-methodological basics of adaptation of oriental wellness systems in practice of psychophysical recreation of the population]. Nauchnye issledovaniya i razrabotki v sporte: Vestnik aspirantury, no. 12. St. Petersburg Lesgaft SAPhE, 2003, pp. 78-87.
- Shishkin P.A. Proektirovanie metodiki fizicheskogo vospitaniya studentov na osnove sredstv OFP i khatkha-yogi. Avtoref. dis. kand. ped. nauk [Designing body conditioning and hatha yoga based physical education methods for students. PhD diss. abstract]. Tula, 2011, 23 p.