Dr.Hab., PhD V.K. Spirin1
PhD N.A. Kuzmina1
PhD, Associate Professor A.A. Stepanov1
Postgraduate O.A. Chupekhina1
1Velikie Luki State Academy of Physical Culture and Sport, Velikie Luki
The projects to secure sustainable progress of the national school education make a special emphasis on the students’ health improvement issues. The modern sportizated physical education may be efficient when the potent educational human resource is available in the system to create a health-improvement school education environment with the relevant motivations, with the students’ activity encouraged by these motivations and the individual age-specific progress duly controlled and managed so as to efficiently mobilize the individual functionality and adaptation resource. It is the environment-sensitive approach to the health-improvement school education environment design that is presently viewed as the best way to facilitate the education and training process with the students’ individual social and cognitive progress being driven by their practical controllable cognitive and physical activity geared to cultivate the efficient thinking ability as a basis for their interest in and motivations for the progress.
Keywords: physical education lesson, sportization of physical education, education team, environment-sensitive approach.
- Bal'sevich V.K. Ontokineziologiya cheloveka [Human Ontokinesiology]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta publ., 2000, 275 p.
- Lubysheva L.I., Zagrevskaya A.I., Peredelskiy A.A. et al. Sportizatsiya v sisteme fizicheskogo vospitaniya: ot nauchnoy idei k innovatsionnoy praktike [Sportization in physical education system: from scientific idea to innovative practice]. Moscow: Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury i sporta, 2017, 200 p.
- Spirin V.K., Boldyshev D.N., Rissamakina I.A. Fizicheskoe vospitanie na osnove vida sporta – novy vektor organizatsii fizkulturnoy aktivnosti detey, podrostkov, molodezhi [Physical education based on specific sport as a new vector of organization of sports activity of children, adolescents, youth]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury i sporta, 2013, no. 5, pp. 19-22.
- Spirin V.K., Smirnova L.V., Chupekhina O.A. Realizatsiya zdorovyeformiruyuschey funktsii shkoly na osnove aktualizatsii pedagogicheskogo potentsiala obrazovatelnoy sredy [Educational resource mobilizing to establish physical education encouragement environment at primary school]. Teoriya i praktika fiz. kultury, 2017, no. 5, pp. 97-99.
- Cherepov E.A. Aktualizatsiya zdorovyeformiruyuschego prostranstva obscheobrazovatelnoy shkoly na osnove sportizatsii fizicheskogo vospitaniya. Avtoref. dis. dokt. ped. nauk [Actualization of health-building space of general education school based on sportization of physical education. Doct. diss. abstract (Hab.)]. Tyumen, 2016, 46 p.