Robotic «Footbot» training simulator system applicable for footballers' fitness rating, control and improvement
PhD, Associate Professor V.A. Blinov2
Dr.Biol., Professor Yu.V. Koryagina3
1LLC «Sport Automatics», Novosibirsk
2Siberian State University of Physical Culture and Sports, Omsk
3North-Caucasian Federal Research and Clinical Center of the Federal Medical-Biological Agency, Yessentuki
Objective of the study was to design a football simulator system to secure progress of football players in a variety of aspects including: technical skills, complex responses, action accuracy, spatial orienteering skills, response speed, and physical fitness. Benefits of a robotic ‘FootBot’ training system applied in the technical fitness building component of the Russian footballers’ training systems are discussed and supported by the progress test rates of the 16-17 year-old footballers trained in one of the leading Russian academies. Of special promise and benefits are the ‘FootBot’ training system assisted individualized training options designed to bridge the tested gaps in the individual fitness, rate progress of each player and generate current ratings of the footballers.
Keywords: competitive performance, technical skill training in football, training simulators.
- Vlasov A.E., Dresvyannikov D.O., Leksakov A.V. et al Yunosheskiy futbol: sostoyanie i trendy. Tekhnicheskiy otchet po rezultatam Chempionata Evropy U-19 v Gretsii i elitnogo otborochnogo raunda v Shvetsii 2015 godu dlya komand igrokov ne starshe 19 let [Youth football: status and trends. Technical report on the results of the European Championship U-19 in Greece and the elite qualifying round in Sweden in 2015 for teams under 19]. Moscow, 2015, pp. 3-15. Available at: http://www.rfs.ru/main/interactive/blogs/blogs_arhive/tx483/8.html
- Guba V.P., Leksakov A.V. Teoriya i metodika futbola [Theory and methodology of football]. Moscow: Sovetskiy sport publ., 2013, 536 p.
- Ordzhonikidze Z.G., Pavlov V.I. Fiziologiya futbola [Physiology of football]. Moscow: Chelovek, Olimpiya publ., 2008, 240 p.
- Sovremenny futbol: sostoyanie i trendy (po itogam Chempionata mira FIFA – 2014) [Modern football: state and trends (by the results of FIFA World Cup 2014)]. Available at: http://www.rfs.ru/main/interactive/blogs/blogs_arhive/tx388/8.html
- Ekspertny analiz igr na Chempionate mira (igroki komand ne starshe 18 let /U-17/) [Expert analysis of games of the World Championships (teams under 18 (U-17)], 2013, United Arab Emirates. Available at: http://www.rfs.ru/res/docs/metod_posob_u17.pdf