Technological progress in operation of multiservice sport centers viewed as management issue
Dr.Sc.Phil., Professor V.P. Babintsev1
PhD, Associate Professor B.V. Zalivansky1
PhD V.V. Krivchenkov1
PhD, Associate Professor Е.В. Samokhvalova1
PhD Zh.A. Shapoval1
1Belgorod State National Research University, Belgorod
Objective of the study was to consider benefits of the relevant social technologies applied in the modern multiservice sport center (MSC) management systems. To analyze the factors and conditions of effect on the MSC progress, we performed a questionnaire survey of the MSC clientele and service personnel in July-October 2015 in the Belgorod region. The MSC operations were rated by the following groups of performance rates: external stability profiles including the MSC service quality and accessibility rates; internal stability profiles including the MSC operations management quality rates; and the socio-technological skills profiles including the personnel skill rates in the operational and reflective domains and in the future design domain. The questionnaire survey data and analyses helped identify the MSC operations management problems and offer the relevant technologies to develop necessary socio-technological culture in the MSC personnel.
Keywords: multiservice sport center, social technologies, socio-technological culture, self-education technology, reflective analyzing technology.
- Vasilchenko S.Kh. Tekhnologiya organizatsii samoobrazovaniya buduschego spetsialista [Technology of organization of future specialist's self-learning]. Informatika i obrazovanie, 2012, no. 1, pp. 75-76.
- Dyatchenko L.Ya. Sotsialnye tekhnologii v upravlenii obschestvennymi protsessami [Social technologies in management of social processes]. Moscow-Belgorod: Social techn. center publ., 1993, 343 p.
- Mukhametdinova S.Kh. Refleksivny analiz kak sredstvo povysheniya effektivnosti upravleniya v sfere servisa [Reflexive analysis to improve management efficiency in service sector]. Puti povysheniya konkurentosposobnosti spetsialistov industrii mody, turizma i servisa [Ways to increase competitiveness of fashion, tourism and service specialists], Omsk, 2014, pp. 222-224.
- Mushtavinskaya I.V. Ispolzovanie refleksivnykh tekhnologiy v razvitii sposobnosti uchaschikhsya k samoobrazovaniyu kak pedagogicheskaya problema [Reflexive technologies to develop students' self-learning skills as a pedagogical problem]. Materialy mezhdunar. nauch. konf. ' Pedagogika: traditsii i innovatsii' [Proc. intern. sci. conf. 'Pedagogics: traditions and innovations'], Chelyabinsk, 2011, pp. 146-151.
- O klassifikatsii fizkulturno-sportivnykh sooruzheniy: Postanovlenie Goskomsporta SSSR # 2/2 ot 04 aprelya 1988 g. [On classification of sports facilities: Resolution of the State Committee for Sports of the USSR No. 2/2 of April 4, 1988]. Reference and legal system "ConsultantPlus". Inform. Bank «Prof vers». Legislation.