PhD, Professor S.I. Belykh1
1Donetsk National University, Donetsk
The article analyses the personality- and environment-centred non-core modern academic physical education model with the relevant goals including: integral knowledge of the human nature and culture viewed as the system of norms and values providing a frame for the personality development on the relevant humanitarian (ethical, moral, cultural and aesthetical) foundations to shape up an intelligent and physically cultured individual; cultivate the need for and ability to be governed by the humanitarian motivations and purposes in the physical education process; develop a reflexion ability to critically rate own physical and spiritual progress; and facilitate relevant self-learning, self-development and self-control abilities in the physical education domain with a special emphasis on the persistent spiritual and physical progress viewed as the key component of a healthy lifestyle. The study findings give grounds for the conclusion that due knowledgebase and grounded requirements to the non-core physical education need to be developed to build up and apply the personality-centred non-core academic physical education model at every university.
Keywords: personality-centred approach, environment-centred approach, non-core academic physical education model.
- Akhverdova O.A. V.A. Magin, V.A. Magin K issledovaniyu fenomena «kultura zdorovya» v oblasti professionalnogo fizkulturnogo obrazovaniya [Study of "health culture" phenomenon in professional physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2002, no. 9, pp. 5-7.
- Belykh S.I. Obgruntuvannya potrebi sistemnikh doslIdzhen za temoyu neprofesIynoYi fIzkulturnoYi osvIti studentIv . VIsnik ChernIgIvskogo derzhavnogo pedagogIchnogo unIversitetu. No. 91. SerIya: PedagogIchnI nauki. FIzichne vihovannya ta sport, Chernigov: ChNPU, 2011, pp. 51-53.
- Bondin V.I. Zdorovesberegayuschie tekhnologii v sisteme vysshego pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Health-protecting technologies in higher pedagogical education system]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2004, no. 10, pp. 15-18.
- Dmitriev S.V. Antropnye vuzovskie tekhnologii – vazhen ne obuchenny spetsialist, a razvivayuschiysya professional [Anthropic university technologies - proprity of developing specialist rather than well-trained specialist]. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov, 2011, no. 3, pp. 37-41.
- Lotonenko A.V., Stebletsov E.A. Fizicheskaya kultura i ee vidy v realnykh potrebnostyakh studencheskoy molodezhi [Physical culture and its types in real needs of students]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 1997, no. 6, pp. 26, 39-41.
- Lubysheva L.I. Kontseptsiya formirovaniya fizicheskoy kultury cheloveka [Individual physical culture cultivation concept]. Moscow: GTsOLIFK, 1996, 40 p.
- Manzheley I.V. Sredo-orientirovanny podkhod v fizicheskom vospitanii studentov [Environment-centered approach to university physical education]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2005, no. 8, pp. 7-11]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2005, no. 8, pp. 8-11.
- Oliyar V.I., Bykov V.S. Teoretiko-metodologicheskie osnovy aktualizatsii fizicheskogo samovospitaniya uchaschikhsya [Theoretical and methodological basics of actualization of students’ physical self-education]. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoy kultury, 2005, no. 1, pp. 11-15.
- Stepin V.S. Filosofiya i obrazy buduschego [Philosophy and images of future]. Voprosy filosofii, 1994, no. 6, pp. 6-12.
- Barker, Roger G. Stream of individual behavior. In Habitats, Environments, and Human Behavior: Studies in Ecological Psychology and Eco-Behavioral Science from the Midwest Psychological Field Station, 1947-1972. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 1978, pp. 34-48.