PhD, Professor E.A. Zemskov1
Postgraduate Е.S. Zakharova1
1Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow
The study analyses the ways to apply the body parts weighing technologies (i.e. weights on limbs and trunk placed reasonably far from the body mass centre) to control physical workloads. The study was designed to apply the HR data to analyse the rhythmic physical training process intensity and effects in the weighed/ weight-free training formats. We found that the training process intensity grows with the growth of weights on different body parts; with the physical activity making a transition from the aerobic to anaerobic energy supply mechanism. The study findings may be applied to develop theoretical and practical basics for the new rhythmic athletic gymnastics with musical illustrations.
Keywords: physical workload, aerobic gymnastic exercises, weights, HR, pulse versus total work, pulse versus total rehabilitation, average pulse cost of work, average rehabilitation pulse, process intensity, athletic rhythms.
- Zemtsova I.I. Sportivnaya fiziologiya. Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov vuzov [Sports physiology. Study guide for university students]. Kiev: Olimp. Liter. publ., 2010, 214 p.
- Karpman V.L. Sportivnaya meditsina [Sports medicine]. Moscow: Prosveshchenie publ., 2014.
- Kots Y.M. Sportivnaya fiziologiya. Uchebnik dlya institutov fizicheskoy kultury [Sports physiology. Textbook for physical culture institutes]. Moscow: Fizkultura i sport publ., 1998, 200 p.
- Lisitskaya T.S., Sidneva L.V. Aerobika. T. 1; T. 2 [Aerobics. Vol. 1; Vol. 2]. Moscow: Russian fitness aerobics federation publ., 2002.
- Peter Jansen. ChSS, laktat i trenirovki na vynoslivost [Heart rate, lactate and endurance training]. Transl. Engl. Murmansk: Tuloma, 2006, 160 p.
- Sigida E.A., Unchikova E.N. Somaticheskoe zdorove (osnovnye kontseptualnye polozheniya). Sportivno-ozdorovitelnye uslugi: Ch. 1: Nauchno-teoreticheskie osnovyi zdorovya. Ucheb. posobie dlya studentov gumanitarnykh spetsialnostey [Somatic health (basic conceptual provisions). Sports and recreational services: Part 1: Scientific and theoretical bases of health. Study guide for students majoring in humanities]. Moscow: MAX Press publ., 2011, 368.